• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

her whole world's come undone
    Her strong features furrowed as she looked the way her remaining parental figure had departed. She had not realized so many territories lay beyond the quiet borders of the Meadow. A strong wind ruffled her feathers and she could feel the chill in the air. They had been talking long enough that evening was approaching with no sign of the stallion. She shivered slightly, her thick coat had not quite come in yet and the breeze was enough to make her wish for his quick return.

At the mention of flight, Noirmay fluffed her wings happily. "I can make it across the meadow and back on my wings. My father can go much further of course, someday I'll be strong enough too as well!" She loved flying, each time she took to the sky she almost wished that she'd never have to come down. The freedom of it called to her constantly.

The girl was just about to ask when the mare might know if she was expecting a child when a glint of gold on the horizon caught her eye. Excitedly a loud whicker passed her lips as the sight of a white and cream stallion in the air appeared. The excitement was short lived and the young girl gasped when she beheld the figure of her father.

The large stallion had criss-crossing wounds across his haunches and still fresh gouges under his belly. His brilliant golden coat was covered in a thin sheen of sweat from the journey between the Sylva and the Meadow. Still despite his weariness and wounds he held himself proudly and stepped with easy strides towards his daughter and the other mare.

"Daddy! What happened?" The foal was understandably distraught as she fled Ilma's side and pushed her nose into the massive steed's chest. He ducked his head smoothing her dark curls and whuffing softly. "The territory I visited had a little wolf problem that I hopefully helped alleviate. I'm fine." His ears pricked in the direction of the unfamiliar face. "Whose your friend?"

Noirmay turned her head with a wobbly smile, "Ilma, this is my father Lucent. She was telling me about her home, it sounds wonderful! Can we go?" The stallion looked towards the ivory female, "have we been invited?"

Messages In This Thread
    her whole world's come undone - by Noirmay - 02-17-2018, 01:56 PM
    RE: her whole world's come undone - by Ilma - 02-17-2018, 03:47 PM
    RE: her whole world's come undone - by Noirmay - 02-21-2018, 01:08 PM
    RE: her whole world's come undone - by Ilma - 02-21-2018, 02:15 PM
    RE: her whole world's come undone - by Noirmay - 02-26-2018, 10:54 PM
    RE: her whole world's come undone - by Ilma - 02-28-2018, 07:45 AM
    RE: her whole world's come undone - by Noirmay - 03-03-2018, 10:36 PM
    RE: her whole world's come undone - by Ilma - 03-06-2018, 04:25 PM