• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Come out to plaaaaay -[Any, RECRUIT]
    Durotan
    The autumn breeze gently swayed over Durotans body, he closed his eyes accepting the hug that nature was giving. The fresh scent, the pollen that was drifting away until spring arrived next year. His eyes opened again when the stallion spoke, perhaps about his comment on the day? Discussing there could be worse things happening, Duro could not argue. He gave a small nod in agreement true he spoke followed by a small chuckle.

The stallion told Duro that he was in the meadow to get a break from the females voices in his kingdom. He abruptly started laughing at the comment, They sure can talk a lot he joked. Truthfully he would do anything to here his twin sisters voice, alas she was gone, she had been gone for a while. He returned to his reserved state, with a smile upon his maw. I like to travel the area, just doing a visit he spoke reserved, not sharing the details of his lonesome life.

The pale stag the spit out a bunch of questions, did he belong to a kingdom? Was he meeting someone? He moved his gaze to meet that of the stallion I belong to no kingdom, my home was destroyed when the lands shifted. he paused unfamiliar of the horses knowledge of the lands, although he did not bother to mention details of the change. I have since lived on my home, I have been unsuccessful I guess you could say in finding a new Kingdom. his heart hurt speaking such words, he missed the Tundra, he missed Romek and Espeon. He missed the home he grew up in, and the equine who lived there. He pushed the painful thoughts from his head, refraining from showing displeasure on his face. He gave a small chuckle at the question of meeting another I live a lonely life, I cannot say I have a friend who I could meet today, are you here for someone? he retorted in the desire to keep the conversation flowing.

Don't Let Go

@[Ardashir]

Messages In This Thread
    Come out to plaaaaay -[Any, RECRUIT] - by Durotan - 02-17-2018, 02:48 PM
    RE: Come out to plaaaaay -[Any, RECRUIT] - by Durotan - 02-21-2018, 09:32 PM