• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Come out to plaaaaay -[Any, RECRUIT]
    Ardashir
    Ard let his head slowly nod in agreement with Durotan at his statement, “ Indeed they do.” He sighed some and added, “ But, it is nice to hear the speaking of others over the endless droll of the sea at times.” He thought about his hide away for a moment. Ard was sure he was not the only horse to have found the outcropping of granite stones and pine forest to hide in. He was just the most recent horse to call it a place to seek solitude in. He made sure his ears moved forward in interest as Duro added some more words to the conversation. The appaloosa stallion had said he was traveling. “ It seems that wandering and travel is deeply rooted in all of us that call these lands home.

The white stallion flicked his tail some and licked at his lips all this speaking was leaving him a dit dry in the mouth. He thought he might fumble at any moment as they spoke to one another. Duro mentioned the lands shifting and Ard swung his ears at full attention forward. “ This is not how the lands always were?” He asked the spotted stallion. Ard could get wrapped up in hearing some stories about the way things used to be. He shifted on his feeting thinking about that prospect though and how Duro might feel sharing anything with the stranger before him. “ I could offer you a visit to Nerine. I would leave it up to you whether you were to stay or not.” He paused a moment hoping this was all going well.

Ard chuckled at the last question asked by Durotan, “ I am not here for anyone. I am simply a traveler today.” He was telling the truth. Ard had no one to meet in the meadow, the forest, or even the field. He was just out on a personal journey of discovery. A bug zipped past one of his ears and he tossed his head a moment before looking back at Durotan, “ I would enjoy learning any history of these lands that you would be willing to share. Perhaps it would help to pass the time between to travelers that happened to meet at the same point in the road.” He spoke in that soft silver voice once more and offered a relaxed body posture and a slight bow of his head once more to the older stallion.
    The blue in an ocean of gray..

@[Durotan]
    OOC- Sorry it took so long
    You’ve mistaken the stars reflected on the surface of the lake at night for the heavens.

Messages In This Thread
    Come out to plaaaaay -[Any, RECRUIT] - by Durotan - 02-17-2018, 02:48 PM
    RE: Come out to plaaaaay -[Any, RECRUIT] - by Ardashir - 03-15-2018, 06:10 PM