• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Come out to plaaaaay -[Any, RECRUIT]
    Durotan

Durotan laughs at the white stag, he agreed they talk to much but he did not mind it from time to time. Durotan gave a nod of his head, from time to time he misses hearing his sisters voice. She could talk all day, in fact she never shuts up. But he would do anything to hear her voice, he would do anything to find her again.

The conversation shifts Wandering and traveling is deeply rooted in all of us he says. Indeed, I think there are just as much horses who wonder as there are horses living in a Kingdom. He speaks from his own experience, from horses he has run into, and from those he has seen come and go. It is plenty, they come and go but they always come back to Beqanna, eventually you will run into the same face you thought you'd never see again.

The spotted stag sighs as his own memories filled his mind, he has seen so many faces drift away. He has found it hard to mingle with the equine that stuck around, there are so many new faces that he has never seen. There are so many new Kingdoms, and Taiga was no longer existent. The light stag asked if the land was different before, and than offered a visit to his home, Nerine. Oh yes, the lands were much different then now He pauses trying to put the words together. There were all different Kingdoms than the ones you see today. The land moving is quiet blurry for most of us, the faeries got mad at us. he snorted with annoyance thinking of the abuse that lead to the change in Beqanna. If the adjustment never happened would Romek and Espeon still be here? Anyway the point is, Beqanna used to be very different than you see it today. Truth be told he wasn't even sure how it was now. Did the Kingdoms run the same? As for Nerine I can't say I will go now, but If I find myself looking for a permanent home I might take you up on your offer. His voice is gentle and he forces a smile to appear on his maw.

The young stag mentions he would love to hear about the history of Beqanna, Durotan was not the wisest, and there were plenty of equines who were here longer than he. Although Duro was more than willing to help him out Like I said, I travel throughout the land but If you ever have questions and want to get away from all the mares, come find me. he laughs at the thought of being around mares all day, surely it was nice to be around a bit of testosterone every now and then.
    Don't Let Go

@[Ardashir]

Messages In This Thread
    Come out to plaaaaay -[Any, RECRUIT] - by Durotan - 02-17-2018, 02:48 PM
    RE: Come out to plaaaaay -[Any, RECRUIT] - by Durotan - 03-15-2018, 08:22 PM