• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm breathing in the smoke of my mental illness's cigarette // ANY/Leilan

The silver-maned stallion barely withholds a chuckle at the comment about the horn being deadly. ”Depends on the user. You don’t strike me as the type,” he comments. If we’re takingthe serious route, then let’s. He debates his next move for a moment, but seeing how Trekori acts like he’s being bitten by a flea everytime Leilan opens his mouth, he decides to wait on the Trekk answer.

A, the colt is observant enough, given time. For a stranger, a weird question indeed. He also demands between the lines, that Leilan tell him his name. As an afterthought he wants to know what his parents are like. The roaning male winks at his scrawny companion. ”My mother’s a bitch, but she’s okay. Has way too many kids walking this land though. Father’s rather sweet I guess. Bit like my sisters. I was asking because I hope she’s doing well, not being left alone by your daddy Trekk. Though I suppose she wouldn’t have named you after him if she was. Call me Uncle Trickster, if you like. But Leilan or Lei will also do.”

It’s a long-ass speech for an introduction, but who cares. He looks at the tensed boy and clicks his tongue. ”Did anyone ever tell you, you take life way too seriously?”
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'm breathing in the smoke of my mental illness's cigarette // ANY/Leilan - by Leilan - 03-02-2018, 04:26 AM