• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm breathing in the smoke of my mental illness's cigarette // ANY/Leilan

Trekori

i'm freezing, it's not winter yet
    but my fingers and toes
    are shivering beneath these sheets
    and i feel so alone
    i don't want to die, i want to sleep

Well, if I don't strike him as the type, it'll make for a nice surprise when he awakens, shishkabobed to my horn for breakfast... grrr. I let the comment slide, the purple shade of my eyes literally darkening to a complete black. My dragon eyes do not change colour often, as my mood is generally the same across the boards, but today - well, congrats to this bastard for prying that out of me.

My ears perk up at what he has to say next, the sour mood lifting a little as confusion pervades my senses. This guy seriously has a backwards way of getting to the point, gods help him. But at long last, when his drawling speech comes to a close, I finally put all the pieces together.

Ahh, yes, Uncle Leilan. Not that I've ever heard his exact name per say, but mom always made it clear that she had a shit ton of siblings. This must be one of them. And jack ass kinda one, but "family is family!!"... right.

"Well Uncle, I'd rather take life seriously than treat it like it's a joke." I chuckle softly. "But don't worry about Noori, if anyone's going to ruin their relationship, it's going to be her, not Trekk." I toss my blackened eyes to the skies, feeling twitchy, like it's time to get out of here before more estranged family members show up.

"Anyway, you should probably know that Scorch is alive again. She's over in Nerine, would probably appreciate a visit from her kid considering she's back from the dead and all."

"It was nice meeting you, I guess..."

Without much more to say, I roll my eyes at the stallion, unfold my wings, and take off.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'm breathing in the smoke of my mental illness's cigarette // ANY/Leilan - by Trekori - 03-02-2018, 08:15 PM