• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm breathing in the smoke of my mental illness's cigarette // ANY/Leilan

Leilan frowns at the continued brisk answers his nephew gives him. ”Take it too seriously for too long and you’ll end up dying from the stress, kiddo. Give yourself a break now or then.” is his concluded advise. Trekori does not seem to want to hear whatever the roaned stallion answers though, and the older one shrugs when the winged one gives him an instruction to find Scorch and leaves. He’s not quite sure if he’s follow through on that one immediately yet, although, in winter the meadow is probably boring; most horses staying where they are. Which means the best chance of finding someone - if they’re not moving around, at least he gets to find them at home. He’d rather find out where Noori is though - tell her to keep an eye on this one. He’s not the courageous or joyous type that would have fit his age.

Trekori leaving leaves him with a bunch more questions than he had before coming home - Scorch is back from the dead? Noori is the one who would ruin the relationship? And how did she manage to produce such a depressed-looking and -sounding kid? He takes a few steps in the direction Kori left; but since he cannot follow even if he really wanted to, he’s grounded in his place in more than one way. Musing over the conversation he’s just had.

Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'm breathing in the smoke of my mental illness's cigarette // ANY/Leilan - by Leilan - 03-04-2018, 01:13 PM