• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The First Annual Scortoni BQ BBQ.

WATCH THE FLAMES CLIMB HIGH INTO THE NIGHT

"No, I didn't forget to send out the invitations, they're all just late!"

She's standing in the kitchen, glaring out the window with her arms crossed over her beefy chest. Toni stands behind her, chuckling and kissing her tattooed shoulder, mumbling that she needs to relax and maybe crack the wine before the guests arrive. Something about being too high-strung without a little help. Her elbow shoves into his ribs, issuing a loud ooph, but in the next moment, the husband and wife are laughing and kissing, Scorch's finger tips finding Toni's ticklish ribs, Toni scooping her up and tossing her on to the couch.

But the play can't last long.

They both move, Toni to the backyard to start barbecuing the burgers, Scorch to kitchen because she forgot to set out the sharpie for the red solo cups (there are fifty guests invited, you think she's letting them anywhere near the crystal??). Booze and punch are strewn all across the vast kitchen counters and island, with two large living rooms to take said drinks to, or really anywhere in the house. Six or seven bathrooms, the outdoor swimming pool with the slide that Toni built this summer, the wine cellar, the tv room for the kids, the yacht on the ocean, the backyard and its many benches, swings, tables, fountains and knicknacks, oh and of course the barn, the loft, any of the master bedrooms, one of the trails through the forest, their in-home theater room, the room with the disco ball in the ceiling - shit, they were about to have a lot of drunk people, just absolutely fucking everywhere.

When the sharpie has been located and placed before the mighty red cups of intoxication, Scorch smooths her black muscle shirt down over her stomach, the vine-and-rose tattoo on her left arm twinkling, the sleeve of flame on her right even more so. A hand goes up to her head and runs through the short, spiky red-orange hair found there, pushing it back and out of her emerald green eyes and freckled nose.

She's about to run and ask Toni if he remembered to bring glow sticks for the kids when it gets dark and their drunk parents don't want to deal with them -- when the doorbell rings.

Well, shit.

"Come on in!!"

Let the chaos begin.

Scorch

Once Khaleesi of the Amazon Jungle

Welcome... To the Island. And the family barbecue! I was going to send out a bad ass invitation to everyone, but pm only let's me pm 5 people at a time, so FUCK. I'll tag those invited below, if I forgot someone, let me know omg. Also, close family friends are invited as well.
    Here in Scortoni Town, everything is pretty much a sandbox. You want there to be a room I didn't specify? A car to take you to mcdonalds? Maybe your human characters live on the Scortoni Town island, in their own villas? WHO KNOWS. It's all about you, and getting to know the family >Smile
    Did I mention that the whole family is human here? And also that any dead characters are magically alive? Also, by no means do you have to respond to the post before you, in chronological order, or even react to anyone at any point. If you want to make it easier, tag the character your post pertains to. Smile
    Magic traits are... ALLOWED, but only because I trust you hooligans to use them NICELY and in a funny and awesome way :| I feel like we're all goofy enough to let some magical bullshit slide - because why the hell not. MOSTLY THOUGH THIS IS ABOUT DRAMA. BRING YOUR HUSBANDS BRING YOUR WIVES BRING YOUR DAMNED CHILDREN.

And feast.

@[Hestoni] @[Noori] @[Kaida] @[Simeon] @[Shahrizai] @[Ea] @[Leilan] @[Wrynn] @[Sarkis] @[Vi] @[Volcan] @[Philomena] @[Trekk] @[Nihlus] @[Cerva] @[Atrani] @[Daemron] @[takei] @[Trekori] @[sunfyre] @[starfyre] @[Reshi] @[Ramiel] @[sela] @[Kha] @[Sabrael] @[Grimdark] @[allure] @[Ilka] @[caspien] @[Ether] @[Illum] @[Heartfire] @[Rapture] @[Longclaw] @[Wolfbane] @[Wildling] @[daye] @[Augusta] @[luster] @[Cimmerian] @[Kagerou] @[echion] @[Quark] @[brunhild] @[Malka] @[Myrina] @[Nocturnal] @[Tarnished] @[Caw] @[Katriel] @[Set] @[Errant] @[Lea] @[Crito] @[Rhy] @[Sunday] @[Brennen]
    [Image: scorch2.png]

Messages In This Thread
    The First Annual Scortoni BQ BBQ. - by Scorch - 02-20-2018, 02:06 AM
    RE: The First Annual Scortoni BQ BBQ. - by kahzie - 02-21-2018, 05:54 PM
    RE: The First Annual Scortoni BQ BBQ. - by Noori - 02-21-2018, 08:07 PM
    RE: The First Annual Scortoni BQ BBQ. - by gun - 02-21-2018, 08:36 PM
    RE: The First Annual Scortoni BQ BBQ. - by Nihlus - 02-22-2018, 02:32 AM
    RE: The First Annual Scortoni BQ BBQ. - by Hestia - 02-22-2018, 04:08 AM
    RE: The First Annual Scortoni BQ BBQ. - by Nuage - 02-22-2018, 03:19 PM
    RE: The First Annual Scortoni BQ BBQ. - by Volcan - 03-02-2018, 03:14 PM
    RE: The First Annual Scortoni BQ BBQ. - by Leilan - 03-07-2018, 03:30 PM
    RE: The First Annual Scortoni BQ BBQ. - by Ea - 03-08-2018, 12:41 PM