• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  All the Pretty Little Horses || Private

all the pretty little horses

She smiles a devilish smile when her guest approaches, and her ears turn to his form. Her cold gaze stays glued to the river as he nears her and speaks those enchanting words. Rant feel the blunt edges of his teeth graze the thick muscles in her neck and she lets a chuckle be the first noise she makes in his presence. She turns her head only enough to press her muzzle to his ear in a gentle kiss. 

"You, my sweet boy may have to try harder than that."

Her voice is a whisper as she pulls away from his lavender tainted ear, the soft tendrils of her mane pulling across his gorgeous eyes. She knew this may end badly, but that's what she had wanted. Sure the mare would let him get what he wanted after a bit.... but that moment was far from right now. She flicks her tail over her rump and though he is clearly trying to block her from running, she has no intent on doing so. 

Instead, the mare makes her way to the river, plunging her green bodice into the icy rapids. She knew if she played her cards right the advantage may be with her, but her opponent is dominant anyone could see. Amarantha tosses her head turning her witch's gaze to the purple warg, "Join me man and I might tell you my name."

To him, this may not be much but the pleasure of simply hearing the huntress speak it was wonderful. Euphoric. She chuckles from deep within her chest and dips her head beneath the water her muscles relaxing with a shuddering sigh. 

"Join me." She beckons once more.

Amarantha

If I need to change anything let me know!
    [Image: amaranthpixel_by_voltum-dc324q8.png]
    A m a r a n t h a
    ☆.。.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: All the Pretty Little Horses || Private - by Amarantha - 02-23-2018, 05:03 PM