• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[Mature?] // Rhonen

Just before they finally allow the pent up electricity to flood between them, a smile drifts across the dazed man's pretty face, one that Nihlus almost regrets tainting with the touch of his sinful muzzle; this man, this boy, he has a story just like Nih's, one that could be learned and admired. For a split second, he considers stopping this dizzying exchange of sexually-implicit words, considers Rhonen as a man and not meat, considers --

But then there's this mouth on his, and god, his body begging for a closeness that Nihlus is always happy to give. With a low burr of want and approval, the taller stallion reaches out (though he needn't reach far considering their proximity) and peels back his lips to rake his teeth against Rhonen as his nymph-like little body slithers past, a snake if there ever was one.

"Fuck..."

His haunch stings and before he can retaliate, the sly stallion is dancing away, wiggling his bum as flirtatious stallions like him are so wont to do. And god, how they do it well - this one especially. An open-mouthed leer stretches Nih's original smirk, and without hesitation he wheels around and canters to close the distance between them, pulling up just as he chest bumps together with the other, his head snaking up to find the soft membranous tissue of Rhonen's little Arabian ear.

"Little nymphs shouldn't disobey their masters."

The fire in the pit of his stomach has grown into an inferno, and it shows by his arousal, which protrudes proudly from between his powerful legs. There's a salty taste to the inside of Rho's ear, and for a moment he's stuck there enjoying it, but such simplicities are never enough to satisfy him. Especially after being teased so royally, by someone who's both new at this, and far better even than the veterans of the game.

Bringing his lips down to trace the length of the chestnut's tapered face, Nihlus pivots his hind quarters around until the two come hip to hip. The haze that Rhonen had found himself in before they touched now claims Nihlus, driven past the edge and onto something far more exciting. His breath comes heavily, teeth grabbing at the flesh of Rhonen's shoulder as his legs position themselves to mount.

With a gruff exhale, the stallion shifts his weight to his hind legs and takes Rhonen's whithers roughly between his teeth. The pressure is not light, but by the way the chestnut's eyes had been like pools of fire, Nih's sure he won't mind the little reprimand at his disobedience. His forelegs grasp the smaller stallion easily, and they drag him closer until the two are just touching - not yet connected, but enough to drive both of them wild.

"Is this where you want me, nymph?" His voice is a low growl; carnal.

Without waiting for an answer, he thrusts, and grins at the sound that the motion elicits from Rhonen's darling lips.

Nihlus

that's all I want

@[Rhonen] So, I was writing this over the course of an hour because I'm busy up and down, so when I went to preview before posting, I thought this post was only four paragraphs...
    Oops.

Messages In This Thread
    [Mature?] // Rhonen - by Nihlus - 02-21-2018, 03:57 AM
    RE: [Mature?] // Rhonen - by Rhonen - 02-21-2018, 10:10 AM
    RE: [Mature?] // Rhonen - by Nihlus - 02-22-2018, 01:40 AM
    RE: [Mature?] // Rhonen - by Rhonen - 02-22-2018, 12:25 PM
    RE: [Mature?] // Rhonen - by Nihlus - 02-22-2018, 01:43 PM
    RE: [Mature?] // Rhonen - by Rhonen - 03-08-2018, 10:31 AM
    RE: [Mature?] // Rhonen - by Nihlus - 03-17-2018, 09:38 PM