• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

my words are unerring tools of destruction; Lepis/Valensia
    my words are unerring tools of destruction
    Like Valensia, Gansey is nearly quivering with the sudden excitement of it all. To have left the Kingdom by themselves, in the dead of night, to go all the way to another Kingdom without telling anyone. A niggling thought in the back of his mind that maybe they’ll be in trouble when they get back, but it’s easy to bury under excitement. His sister jumps at the sound of something in the bushes but Gansey merely turns his head, curious, fixing bright green eyes on the spot.

“Probably an animal,” he says, turning logic to the problem. “Maybe a rabbit?” He takes a step closer to the spot Val is inspecting, beginning to lower his dark nose to inspect the spot. His exploration is interrupted by the sound of a new voice, a cheerful hello, and Gansey spins around to face the stranger, but while his heart does jump in surprise, there is no fear in his stance or his face. This is what they came for! New friends and excitement!

He bumps his side against Val’s just in case she was frightened by the other girl’s sudden appearance, and then speaks to her. “We’re looking for the Queen,” he is straightforward and bright, smiling. “We heard she was just a kid, like us and like you. I’m Gansey!”
    gansey
    and I've become unequipped with the ability to disarm them

Messages In This Thread
    RE: my words are unerring tools of destruction; Lepis/Valensia - by Gansey - 03-17-2018, 07:02 PM