• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Quand on n'a que l'amour - Mura, any
    Mura
    Amorette continues to praise Warrick, she listens happy to know that there leader is willing to get to know its followers. Not all leaders take the time to meet there followers, it is easy to put on a face and pretend but it sounds like this Warrick actually takes the time out of his day to know those in his Kingdom. He sounds lovely, I cannot wait to meet him for myself. she says with a small smile on her maw.

The conversation shifts back to the pond, a wonderful secret that Mura did not know existed. It was so wonderful to relax her body in the springs, the heat alone was relaxing but to have the water gently swaying back and forth reminding her of her whereabouts. If you ever need me, make sure to check this place first she laughs jokingly.

They briefly discuss the foals again and mura just offers a smile to the conversation. Amorette was pleased that Mura was staying, perhaps pleased with herself for succesfully recruiting another. But she then did something that threw off Mura, she nuzzled her. Was it really odd when Mura offered first? She was just so used to being alone she did not expect anything in return. In fact that was probably the first contact she has had since she was a foal and the faeries would play with her. She just smiled and gently nickered she moves out of the water finally having enough, she shakes her body ridding it of the water that dripped down. She stretches out her wings flapping them a few times before gently resting them against her side once again.

She listens from the lip of the pond as Amorette talks about her father and how he once ruled the Kingdom. She tilted her head to the right in confusion Why where you not here when you father ruled the kingdom? And why was the rule not passed on to you? she asked out of curiosity, she had not known a kingdom to not pass on the rule to there blood. You don't have to answer if you don't want to she follows up, realizing perhaps it was to intruding of a question to ask her new friend.

A Gentle Flutter

@[Amorette] OOC: sorry it took so long! I wrote a reply yesterday and my computer shut down for an update and I got to annoyed :p

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - Mura, any - by Mura - 03-09-2018, 08:05 PM