• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I am still broken into parts - any
    kylin
    html code by Toli, design idea based on "Dovev" by Laura

There is my mind, there is my heart.
    Uncle Reilly, Mother, Kali and Badden, Father, Kharon, Queen Ea, and now Ivar too.

One by one they had left her, and Kylin?, she is unable to follow their footsteps. It is not like she’s shackled to the island – she could have just as well been – but she simply does not have another place to go. Once she thought of moving to Loess, just a fleeting thought, but no point in showing her face there. Not when the kelpie king has returned to the sea for once and for all.

Don’t get me wrong, it is not as if she hasn’t tried to follow them. The sea’s call has grown immensely stronger lately, but even she could not take away Kylin’s pain and loneliness. With the ache ruling her heart and mind, the lavender tobiano woman was failing in looking after herself. She no longer grew hungry, or thirsty, and who cared if her pale coat was covered in dirt? Kylin clearly didn’t, as there was nobody anymore she wanted to look appealing to.

Before it had never really mattered, when they still had been around, so why would she even bother? Everybody would just leave her in the end anyway, better to not even get acquainted in the first place. Better lonely now, than coping with just another heartbreak in the end.

Because yes, Ivar’s absence hurt her in a way she had never admitted. Not to herself, and definitely not to him, or so she thought. Onlookers would no doubt have questioned her after seeing her around him. But he, too, is no longer here.

Her world was limited to one of the smaller islands north of Ischia’s main one. It was more quiet here, and nobody to disturb her. Or, like Kylin thought, nobody she could disturb with her presence. Nobody wants her – not even death – and thus it is better to remove herself from their lives fully. According to the little voice speaking to her in her dark, dark world.

Messages In This Thread
    I am still broken into parts - any - by Kylin - 02-21-2018, 03:40 PM
    RE: I am still broken into parts - any - by Kylin - 03-03-2018, 06:44 AM
    RE: I am still broken into parts - any - by Kylin - 03-09-2018, 02:55 PM
    RE: I am still broken into parts - any - by Kylin - 03-13-2018, 03:18 PM
    RE: I am still broken into parts - any - by Kylin - 03-23-2018, 03:15 PM
    RE: I am still broken into parts - any - by Kylin - 04-22-2018, 04:31 PM