• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I am still broken into parts - any
    bristol
    the past tense of regret is indecision
    wing appearance: red and feathered.
    Bristol smiles at the stranger, turning her eyes briefly in the direction that the purple-and-white girl directs her to; she is thirsty, she has flown quite a ways today, but she is also lonely. She certainly didn’t grow up alone like she has been keeping herself lately – Brennen had raised Bristol alongside any number of rotating siblings, cousins, and distant relatives, and she had never had any need of being alone until she had separated from her father and set off on her own for a time – she’d wanted to find her mother, but had no luck on that front. Prague had once again vanished into the aether.

Brennen had originally intended to settle them in Nerine, Bristol knew, and she might have met some of her mother’s people there, in what was left of the Amazons. Perhaps she still would go, just to see; they might be just the Kingdom for a daughter of Prague and Brennen. But father was not there, he was here, in Ischia, and so for the time being so was Bristol. Ischia was a better fit for a proud Tundra man than trying to fit into a new Jungle. So a sense of loneliness draws her to the other girl and she stays.

“I’m Bristol,” she offers her name with a smile, stepping forward just a bit. “Do you live in Ischia?”

Messages In This Thread
    I am still broken into parts - any - by Kylin - 02-21-2018, 03:40 PM
    RE: I am still broken into parts - any - by Kylin - 03-03-2018, 06:44 AM
    RE: I am still broken into parts - any - by Bristol - 03-07-2018, 01:16 PM
    RE: I am still broken into parts - any - by Kylin - 03-09-2018, 02:55 PM
    RE: I am still broken into parts - any - by Kylin - 03-13-2018, 03:18 PM
    RE: I am still broken into parts - any - by Kylin - 03-23-2018, 03:15 PM
    RE: I am still broken into parts - any - by Kylin - 04-22-2018, 04:31 PM