• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I am still broken into parts - any
    kylin
    html code by Toli, design idea based on "Dovev" by Laura

There is my mind, there is my heart.
    A part of Bristol’s observation is right. Kylin is not hungry, like her loved ones had taker her appetite with them. Not just all at once, but gradually, one by one they had disappeared and like that her world had little by little been broken down.

Her eyes move, searching for the parrot. She likes them, and she remembers watching them for hours with both Kharon ánd Ivar. For a moment the corners of her lips twitch, into a real smile, before the fluttering of Bristol’s wings catch her eyes. Wings, just like Kharon’s. Like Klaudius’ and Krone’s too. Bristol fits into Ischia’s fly club. The days of the water club were long over. Though both – Krone and Klaudius – are closely related, they don’t share the water loving nature of her family.

Unlike Kharon, and the others, Bristol wings show all the colors one could think of. This has Kylin tilt her dished head a little to the side, lazily blinking her hazel eyes. The array of colors is almost hypnotizing – just like the coming and going of crashing waves – and Kylin only realises she had been gotten lost in thought when the colors stop changing and Bristol talks to her.

Kylin frowns, not sure what Bristol means, until she realises that the bay mare merely answered the question Kylin herself had asked. Oh right.

Hearing that Bristol still does have her father, is like a slap in the tobiano woman’s face. Her lips press together in a thin line, and she glances away momentarily to fight the tears that threaten to well up in her eyes, again. ”Your father?” she manages to get out, voice soft and shaky. ”That must be nice.” That her father is here, not knowing what to do with her life is something to which Kylin can relate. Her eyes are back on Bristol, somewhere between actually looking at the mare and staring through her. For a while she pauses, pondering a little. Kylin does know what she wants, she simply wants to not be alone anymore. Longs for Kharon, and Ivar, and all the others. ”What do you desire?”

From there Bristol should be able to decide what she wants, right?

Bristol’s wave of her wings make Kylin pull her fins tighter against her sides, but not after moving them a couple of times. The two smaller ones are almost completely hidden by the lager two, covering them as she tucks them against her side like one would tuck his or her wings. Her answer is a slight shake of her head. This particular island does not have anything special, not the type Bristol is looking for, and that is exactly why Kylin resides here. ”More parrots, a pond with a waterfall, a grassy meadow with flowers..” she sums up, shrugging her shoulders as it is nothing that cannot be found on the main isle.

”But not all is explored..” Who knows what gem might be hidden. Perhaps there would be something special and shiny, like the shell that is now engraved in Krone’s forehead. They had found it all on the beach, sudden, out of nowhere. It would just be Ischia’s thing to hide another somewhere on a quieter place.

Messages In This Thread
    I am still broken into parts - any - by Kylin - 02-21-2018, 03:40 PM
    RE: I am still broken into parts - any - by Kylin - 03-03-2018, 06:44 AM
    RE: I am still broken into parts - any - by Kylin - 03-09-2018, 02:55 PM
    RE: I am still broken into parts - any - by Kylin - 03-13-2018, 03:18 PM
    RE: I am still broken into parts - any - by Kylin - 03-23-2018, 03:15 PM
    RE: I am still broken into parts - any - by Kylin - 04-22-2018, 04:31 PM