• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I am still broken into parts - Klaudius
    kylin
    html code by Toli, design idea based on "Dovev" by Laura

There is my mind, there is my heart.
    The sun is pleasantly warm against her skin, warming her where her body was slowly starting to fail to do that itself. The more time passes, the more sunlight is cast upon her, the shade slowly turning away. It makes her drowsy – or is it the lack of energy? – and Kylin does not bother to fight her heavy eyes. With the sound of crashing waves to sooth her she starts to doze off.

Until suddenly her name is called out. Disorientated she lifts her white and lavender head, blinking her hazel eyes against the suddenly too bright sunlight. Her tired eyes then find a figure looming over her. The sight has her gasping for breath, unable to believe her eyes. Is he really standing there? ”Kharon?” she breaths out in a soft whisper, shuddering as she peers at the lavender winged male staring down at her. She relishes in his attention, the worry upon his features, finally he is looking at her again, finally head come to her.

Or hadn’t he? The male staring down at her doesn’t look worried in the least, in fact, his expression was rather blanc. Not caring like she had imagined. The realisation hits her hard. Kylin’s eyes instantly tear up, and as the first sob breaks free from her lips her whole body starts shaking. Within moments she’s crying loudly, gasping for air in between heart wrecking sobs.

Kharon hadn’t come for her. How could she have been so stupid to think that? He wouldn’t come back for her. He had left her for good. She wasn’t worth him, he deserved so much better. And yet, the lavender tobiano woman is not able to forget her twin, or to get over him. Each new heartbreak of someone leaving her only making her remember hím. Her long lost twin.

Because it is not Kharon who stands watching over her, shielding her with spread wings, but it is Klaudius instead.

@[Neo] <3

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I am still broken into parts - Klaudius - by Kylin - 02-22-2018, 04:17 PM