• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Planting my Thunderous Hooves to this new Land
    A gentle breeze, the smell of pine and chill in the air, winter's fingers were not yet upon this new land, but it was drawing near. The trees a brilliant spray of fire red, orange, yellow, purple and gold. And beyond the trees, a vast field of grass. Many sightings of horses coming and going, grazing and prancing. Meanwhile, in the shade of the fiery leaf trees stood a very large figure. Ever so silently watching over the field of ongoing commotion.  

There stood Nerthus, a rather large but strangely observant mare Clydesdale. She kept her distance from those who'd 'unknowingly' got too close. The large mare would dip her head behind the tree she choose to hide her bulky frame...which didn't do very well in concealing her hind quarters and legs. Little did she realize she stuck out like a snow hare in the summer. Her attention was focused to the coming and going groups and lone individuals that would come and go; ears erect, neck straightened forward as she looked at each coming individual. Nerthus, even for being a sweet and kind lady, was tense and scared. She didn't quite know these lands yet, every new smell frightened her just a bit, even the leaves below her massive hooves would make her jump. A panicky mare was never a good sight to see,

Tags: none
    Notes: Welcome Nerthus, into the fields! (eventually I will have a Thread table set up, gotta figure out why they won't work)

Messages In This Thread
    Planting my Thunderous Hooves to this new Land - by Nerthus - 02-21-2018, 03:56 PM