• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Boy of Fire [Any]
    Tell Me Your Fate

The ebony spotted mares gazed turned from Solace to Phoebus who seemed very curious of the winged mare. His body was engulfed in flames once again before he spoke, introducing himself and noting his last home. Flicking her gaze back to Solace who said she was here to recruit them, but she noted that she knew Phoebus father. She was curious about there connection, hopeful that if the firey stallion would take her up on the offer he would be at peace with his decision.

For Porcia, she was not srue Hyaline was the kingdom for her, perhaps this was the best time to leave. She turned her gaze to Phoebus and smiled It was so nice to meet you Phoebus, I am not ready to settle into a kingdom. her gaze flicked to Solace resting back on Phoebus I truly hope I will get to see you again. Her smile grew wider, she dipped her head to him, and once again for Solace It was nice to meet you as well Solace with that she shifted from the pair and went off once again.

Porcia

@[Phoebus] @[Solace]

Messages In This Thread
    Boy of Fire [Any] - by Phoebus - 02-22-2018, 08:54 PM
    RE: Boy of Fire [Any] - by Porcia - 02-22-2018, 09:02 PM
    RE: Boy of Fire [Any] - by Phoebus - 02-23-2018, 09:33 AM
    RE: Boy of Fire [Any] - by Solace - 02-23-2018, 05:00 PM
    RE: Boy of Fire [Any] - by Porcia - 02-24-2018, 12:58 PM
    RE: Boy of Fire [Any] - by Phoebus - 02-26-2018, 12:38 PM
    RE: Boy of Fire [Any] - by Solace - 03-01-2018, 01:42 PM
    RE: Boy of Fire [Any] - by Porcia - 03-03-2018, 10:04 PM