• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

just as i can be so cruel; hestia

She shivers, and believes it’s from the cold, he feels the electricity she is to busy trying to ignore for her to have noticed when passing him. She doesn’t feel his jaw immediately until he yanks on her tail hairs. Her head snaps up and embers rise to blaze in her pupils. She has yet to gain control of this new ability, currently causing much more trouble for her than it’s worth. She knows that she’s short, knows that she is smaller than most horses but damn it all, she never thought she was that light weight. In fact, she’d thought herself quite the opposite. Oh but it doesn’t stop there, no he continues with dragging her! The nerve of the male!

She glares daggers back at him after this. To far bucko, the voice stomps its vocal foot in her mind, crossing its arms. Her own reaction results in her shaking with the indignation. The blaze tightens her skin, makes her feel trapped and in need of being released. It’s desire to be freed and unencumbered by flesh and the chains that bind it to her and the physical world she resides in. Her wings flare out making herself appear larger in the blast of flames her body is consumed protecting her from his touch, even if it doesn’t extend past her tail bone. The skeleton outline of flames on her body dims slightly at his lack of fear. She hardens her gaze, and for a half second, she remains silent. Warring within herself for control. Pondering the incredible bravery or stupidity this male must have to have reached out towards her in any manner other than timidity or deference.

She says she does not desire to elevate herself over her people, yet isn’t that exactly what she is doing now? Then again can a queen let such disrespect go and still expect to remain on top? Holding the respect of those she leads? He doesn’t stop looking at her, and she clamps her jaw shut about to grind her teeth in her anger. She turns slowly, threateningly, to face him, taking a deep breath before the flames of her body and wings turn to ash and fall from her hide, leaving it untouched. Against the ashy foliage around her. Her neck rises so that she may look at him in his face. She expects to hear an apology. Expects to watch him bow and scurry away in fear, naming the mistake as his and his alone. Yet he doesn’t, he challenges her stare, challenges her haughty attitude. I’ll definitely be forgetting you boy! The voice hisses, it’s not spoken to her in so long that she’d thought it gone, thought that it was finally choosing to leave her alone. Dear god, it won’t shut up lately, then again, lately it’s had lots of reasons to come out and play. His voice, even laced with anger has a soothing tenor. The rumble sending shivers through her body. But still she can’t let this go just off that. And? her lyrical tone is designed to cut, cold and sharp it drips with the disdain she carries over the shame of being, dragged!  

She can’t resist looking him over once, who is this to be willing to risk life and limb to be acknowledged? She heard him, but her stewing mood doesn’t allow for her to stop and chat with those not involved in her mission. After this pause, as if she was willing to wait for a response she rolls her eyes with a unflattering sigh, before beginning to turn away from him once more, to walk away with her pride intact. She doesn’t believe he’ll try to stop her again, not after seeing how easily it would be for her to kill him. Irritated, and maybe trying to get the last word in she whips her tail again. This time set on catching him in its lash..

HESTIA

The devil whispered in my ear, you’ll never survive the storm
    I whispered back, I am the storm

@[Murc]
    [Image: 345k45w.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
    just as i can be so cruel; hestia - by Murc - 02-23-2018, 08:48 PM
    RE: just as i can be so cruel; hestia - by Hestia - 02-24-2018, 04:03 AM
    RE: just as i can be so cruel; hestia - by Murc - 03-09-2018, 02:05 PM
    RE: just as i can be so cruel; hestia - by Hestia - 03-10-2018, 01:38 PM
    RE: just as i can be so cruel; hestia - by Murc - 03-11-2018, 02:11 PM
    RE: just as i can be so cruel; hestia - by Hestia - 03-11-2018, 05:05 PM