• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Innocence is Bliss [Open]

Big bright eyes gazed up wonderingly at the winged mare.  She saw no differences among them.  The mares wings were not strange to her.  The tiny fairies that buzzed about were the only thing she knew in this world and they had wings too.  Everything was so new to the peridot filly and she was just happy her mother had returned for her.

Her emerald tail flopped about her rump, scattering pests that had landed to feast upon her.  Such itchy things they were.  Her head lowered as her muzzle chased on from her chest.  Her mother stood there for a moment examining her.  Tiny petal shaped ears twisted atop her crown when finally there seemed to be a decision made.  Another rumbling in her tummy drove her instincts to find nourishment from the mare as her wings lifted slightly.  

With a bouncy little strut the filly fell into place alongside her mother's barrel.  Eagerly suckling the warm milk until her belly began to fill.  The feathers from the mares alabaster wings tickled her crest and back.  Causing her to toss her head into the air with a giggle, "That tickles mommy!" 

Lunging forward, she finds herself making a big loop around the daisy filled field.  Kicking her heels into the air playfully, she comes to nearly a full circle before stopping right in front of her mother.  The sight of another sprite flying towards her causes her to stop and smile happily.  The brightly colored fairy hovers in front of her, and just like last time places a kiss on her vibrant nose.  "Thank you fairy.  My mommy has come for me now.  I'll miss you," she comments sweetly.  The fairy looks to the winged mare then back to the filly, "I'm very happy for you Kiwi! I'll miss you more." And with that the sprite flutters away to leave the two equines become better acquainted...

Kiwi

@[Nymf] I made her name known for you Smile

Messages In This Thread
    Innocence is Bliss [Open] - by Kiwi - 02-23-2018, 10:17 PM
    RE: Innocence is Bliss [Open] - by Nymf - 02-26-2018, 11:25 AM
    RE: Innocence is Bliss [Open] - by Kiwi - 02-28-2018, 07:46 PM
    RE: Innocence is Bliss [Open] - by Nymf - 02-28-2018, 08:12 PM
    RE: Innocence is Bliss [Open] - by Kiwi - 03-02-2018, 08:30 PM
    RE: Innocence is Bliss [Open] - by Nymf - 03-04-2018, 09:29 AM
    RE: Innocence is Bliss [Open] - by Kiwi - 03-05-2018, 09:58 AM
    RE: Innocence is Bliss [Open] - by Nymf - 03-05-2018, 10:16 AM