• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  i, am drunk
    it's been a fuckin night my dude.

She;s staggering. Right staggering. Just absolutely fumbling around the fuckin place casue goddamn, wow, standing up is a while new adventure. There's people to see, places to be, AND SHE'S GOING THERE. You think she's not going there? You're wrong. So wrong. Her minimal bay overo hide. man, that's a sight to see, HAVE YOUA EVER SEEN SOMETHING SO BEAUTIFULL. beautiful is spelt with two ells. Kagerus knoews. that.

The madow is gorgeous. Filled with ponies. Have you ever seen a pony? They are magia=cal.  But Not in the usual way. In Beqanna, Magical horses atre magical with fuckiing mAGIC. LIKE REAL MAGIC. LIKE THEY CAN DO CRAZY FUCKING SHIT TAT NO ONE IS IN CONTROL OF.

Except Cassi? Cassi is control of the magic.

But Kageurs doesn't know this. She is just wild with that magic shieet, especially since Cassi approved that self same magic shieet, so like, she's pretty rad. Pretty fucking rad.

Lately she's been in the common lands a lot, beenj seing some dudes and gals, making them taking them to dream lands. tHE dream lands are important.

(Guys I've been doing a lot of backjspacing to make this elligible for you, YOU ARE FUCKING WELCOME.)

Kagerus is weird and minimally bay overo. She likes dreaming. She likes Kavi. She ALSO LIKES RAPT. @[Cassi]. Boy oh boy though she is going to hjate being pregnant.  But that's important to her character develoipment.

She whinnies into the meadow. Challenging the on lookers. "DO YOU THINK YOU CAN HANDLE THIS?" She doesn't thinkthey can. Nobody can handle this. She is too good. Too much too handle.

Goodby.
    [Image: kag]
    dreamweaver

Messages In This Thread
    i, am drunk - by Kagerus - 02-24-2018, 02:05 AM
    RE: i, am drunk - by Hestia - 02-24-2018, 02:20 AM
    RE: i, am drunk - by Kagerus - 02-24-2018, 02:28 AM
    RE: i, am drunk - by Hestia - 02-24-2018, 02:35 AM
    RE: i, am drunk - by Kagerus - 02-24-2018, 02:46 AM
    RE: i, am drunk - by Adrian - 02-24-2018, 02:49 AM
    RE: i, am drunk - by Kagerus - 02-24-2018, 02:56 AM
    RE: i, am drunk - by Adrian - 02-24-2018, 03:06 AM