• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Before I went under || Eros & Any

Lavendel

It is raining again, and Della finds herself sighing deeply as she watches the rain leave blurry lines on the panes of her windows. It seems as though she has not seen the sun in weeks (really it has onyl been a few days) and she is growing sick of it. She raises a pale hand to brush dark whisps of hair from her crystaline eyes, their gaze set intently on the puddle patched yard beyond her bedroom window. Though she is upstairs she can hear the faint singing of her mother from the kitchen below, the easy tune of The Supremes  'You cant hurry love' muffled by their distance.

She groans quietly as she stands, her bones popping at the sudden movements. She stretches with a smile of satisfaction at the feeling of using once sleeping muscles. The brunette moves around the room collecting things to throw in a small bag before heading for the stairs. She merely calls to her mother a quick 'im off' before grabbing her keys and rushing to her car. This is how most mornings went. Della would rush to get dressed so she could sit in some peace and quiet before work started and then she would rush even more to get to said job at a local coffee house. The poor woman could barely remember the last time she had a sit-down breakfast with her mother. Mentally she makes a note to try for a brunch date with her mother on her next day off.

As she drives she listens absentmindedly to NPR... God that made her feel old. With a quick flick of her maroon nails, the station is changed to some random pop song and she relaxes. How time had flown since her last year in high school! She was so close to being out of college and soon coffee cups and angry customers would be replaced by lavish stores and the asphalt of the New York city streets! Her mind is a confused jumble of emotions but her heart knows its course and she is overall excited for the year to come. Though for now she is tuck in her small home town and her simpleton job. 
    ~

A thousand miles out to the seabed I find a place to rest my head.

This may get angsty later on today has been rough and its led me to believe the week to come will only be worse. HOWEVER. Feel free to be a customer, a work friend, anyone really! Come interact with her! <3
    TAGS: @[Eros]
    [Image: lav_by_heyyou80-dc01t5i.png]
    L a v e n d e l

Messages In This Thread
    Before I went under || Eros & Any - by Lavendel - 02-25-2018, 01:21 AM