• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Before I went under || Eros & Any
    It isn't odd to see new faces in the coffee shop. In fact, it was rather common. Their town was small but placed conveniently enough to be on the maps of quite a few travelers on their way to the surrounding cities. When the dark-haired stranger comes to a quiet stop at the counter, the woman is busy fiddling with the golden nameplate that dully bore the soft curling letters of her name. He makes no move to catch her attention and when she glanced upwards she nearly jumped out of her skin. She could have sworn he had been sitting only moments before when her friends began arriving to work...

"How can I h-"

Though she begins with her usual friendly drone she is quickly interrupted by Eros and she quiets down with a soft smile. As the two men watch each other Della's attention is drawn to the woman that stands only inches behind the stranger. Della is enamored instantly. The woman looked as though she stepped right out of Vogue Italy, and Della wanted so terribly to be like her. Of course, she had probably seen her before, but Della saw at least fifty people a day and it was easy to forget a nameless face. So if she had been mesmerized by this mystery woman in the past, the magic had been reclaimed. 

Della only allows her azure eyes to linger on the woman for a few moments however before she is quickly averting her gaze. 

"Miss I can go ahead and begin working on your order if you'd like?"
    She proposes, offering a chance to quickly dispose of the customers and get them their food. Part of Della wanted to know everything about the two strangers suddenly. One a mysterious man who captivated her gaze the moment he sat down in the corner, another a woman in a strikingly blue suit who stood quietly behind the first. 

"I'd be happy to help you out this morning."

~
    @[Arithmetic]  @[Eros]  @[Sabra]
    OOC: Something quick for everyone before I hop off to bed <3
    [Image: lav_by_heyyou80-dc01t5i.png]
    L a v e n d e l

Messages In This Thread
    Before I went under || Eros & Any - by Lavendel - 02-25-2018, 01:21 AM
    RE: Before I went under || Eros &amp; Any - by Lavendel - 03-04-2018, 09:19 PM