• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Before I went under || Eros & Any

Eros

With a few more duties attended to he begins to check off his mental list of 'to dos'.  Tables cleaned, placements set, menus distributed, burners tended, pastries arranged... Ah! Garbages. 

From his slight pause in thought, he walks into the back and begins gathering the bags.  Tying the tops tight and bringing them to the back door.  One by one they are gathered and when all are retrieved, he opens the back door to place them in the dumpster.  Upon opening the lid and disposing of the trash, he rushes back in.  Redistributing fresh bags to each receptical.  With a satisfied sigh, he smiles and removes his waiters apron.  Hanging it onto his proclaimed hook.  He bids bids farewell to the cook and then walks towards the register.  Logging his time with a quick click of buttons.

Eyes turn to find Della half in lala land rubbing the polish off the table top. He places his hand on her shoulder, "I'm headed out... I think there is a party going on tonight by the lake, if you wanna go... Call me, ok?!" He more demands than asks as he's rounding the front counter.  A final wave to her as he heads out the door.  The familiar ding left in his wake...

Unconditional Love

@[Lavendel] Maybe they can start another thread to celebrate Wink  lol

Messages In This Thread
    Before I went under || Eros & Any - by Lavendel - 02-25-2018, 01:21 AM
    RE: Before I went under || Eros & Any - by Eros - 03-23-2018, 05:45 PM