• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  "Diplomatic visit," Kylin only.
    Out with the golden we sew, and the lower past that crawls.
    Now, to the doorway you run, to the girl that's not lost.
    It's an impromptu visit that I've planned, without really asking if it's allowed. I figure that in the peace of the land, it won't do any harm for me to better acquaint myself with some of our neighboring lands - I am a diplomat after all, and it would only make sense for me to known a little about our rival kingdoms, though for now the rivalry isn't bloody. I intend to keep it that way of course, I hate war, and furthermore Hyaline's whole thing is about not making war, about sheltering those affected by it.

So with any luck, my little visit won't change things as dramatically as that.

The tides are low as my journey from the mountains to the sea comes to an end. It's quite a distance, and has taken me all day - the sun setting slowly on the sea bound horizon - but I am content with the exercise. I am at the western border, with my shapely hooves making prints in the moist sand. The weather is slightly nippy, but I am not so finely built that it bothers me.

Halting as the small dip of water I had to walk through falls behind me, I raise my head and quietly trumpet a call to any who may hear. It's not really a diplomatic visit in my opinion, but I am from Hyaline, and I do want to see the innards of their kingdom, so... I guess that's what I'll have to call it.
    Kagerus
    sweet nothing
    [Image: kag]
    dreamweaver

Messages In This Thread
    "Diplomatic visit," Kylin only. - by Kagerus - 02-27-2018, 05:53 PM
    RE: "Diplomatic visit," Kylin only. - by Kagerus - 03-04-2018, 05:56 PM
    RE: "Diplomatic visit," Kylin only. - by Kagerus - 03-06-2018, 01:41 AM
    RE: "Diplomatic visit," Kylin only. - by Kagerus - 03-08-2018, 01:55 AM