• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  [MATURE]Nuage.
    WARNING. VERY VERY VERY GRAPHIC. DO NOT PROCEED IF YOU ARE NOT READY TO DEAL WITH THAT.

I love you too. Words the man had feared since he declared himself unloveable, and only fuckable. Words that he'd scoffed at in the past, that he'd used to advantage with naive men just like Nuage. Except this time, as his lover speaks the words with an angelic softness, Nihlus feels no urge to use Nuage. For the first time, those words inspire a warmth in his barren chest that he'd long thought impossible considering the frozen nature of his heart.

In his excitement, the man blasts through the usual steps of their lovemaking, the rawness of these newfound emotions leaving him less than polite when it comes to preparation. As Nuage obliges him every step of the way, it's only as the tip of him presses against the sub's tight little ass that he realizes he absolutely cannot hurt the precious boy that way. Just as Nuage murmurs his plea, Nihlus carefully withdraws what little of him had made its way inside the other, pressing kiss after kiss to the tear-wet lashes atop Nuage's beautiful blue eyes.

"I'm sorry baby," Nihlus keens, raising a hand and sliding the length of his fingers into Nuage's open, heaving mouth. "Was daddy being rough?" The inside of the other's mouth left Nihlus' cock stiff and sore, begging for release - but he would warm up his sub before allowing himself the pleasure of Nu's tight ass. Groaning possessively at the way the other's mouth wraps around his fingers as he draws them back from the pink warmth, Nihlus' eyes flash in warning. "Be good," came his low growl, the nails of his other hand raking down Nuage's porcelain side as he slithered down his body.

Deigning not to touch Nuage with his mouth and instead holding his gaze with an intense, dominating stare, Nihlus finds himself between the other's legs, eyes hot and lips parted as he considers his lover's assets lovingly. "My baby boy..." He coos, frowning in delight at the beauty of his counterpart. Reaching with the fingers that'd so recently been wetted by Nuage's own lips, Nihlus pressed them against Nu's opening, groaning at the way the man squirmed in response.

As Nuage became less and less quiet, Nihlus' hands-off posture became harder and harder to maintain; before long, his other hand was around at his counterpart's shaft, and his tongue worked its magic at every place it could. As he stretched Nu to three fingers, Nihlus could no longer take the waiting - and in an instant, he was atop the other once more, the blue of his eyes absolutely ignited by desire and passion.

With a needy buck of his hips, Nuage signaled his readiness; and without needing even a word more of affirmation, Nihlus pressed himself inside the other, delirium taking hold.

There is no segue from foreplay to hard fucking. As their lust overrides them and erases any memories of their earlier drama from their minds, they meet each others thrusts with a hunger that had been there before, but not to this extent. They are lovers now, true to the very word, two people in love, intent on making the other cum.

Fuck, Nuage moans, to which Nihlus only snarls in response, the dark curls of his hair falling in his eyes due to the momentum of their lovemaking. He half-grins half-stares in lust and love as he feels the wetness of Nu's precum lubricating the movement of Nih's hand up and down the length of his shaft; and as the other's thrusts lose any rhythm they might have had, Nihlus makes face that might have been saying Oh sweetheart, you're that close already? How absolutely darling, how wonderfully cute...

When the other makes his request however, the expression completely changes. Grinning maniacally, the hand that'd been on Nu's cock rapidly shifted to encircle to entirety of Nuage's throat. Squeezing gently at first and then harder than he ever had, he watched the colour change in his lover's face as he continued to roughly find his way home.

Leaning close and finding the sensitive membrane of Nuage's ear with his hot and wet mouth, Nihlus whispered his answer there, tightening his grasp as he did.

"Daddy knows how to take care of you, sweetheart. You are mine. All. Mine. And you're going to cum for me, like a good little boy."

Gods, I love you.

Nihlus

that's all I want

@[Nuage]

Messages In This Thread
    [MATURE]Nuage. - by Nihlus - 02-28-2018, 02:03 AM
    RE: Nuage. - by Nuage - 02-28-2018, 01:34 PM
    RE: Nuage. - by Nihlus - 03-01-2018, 01:26 AM
    RE: Nuage. - by Nuage - 03-01-2018, 03:49 PM
    RE: Nuage. - by Nihlus - 03-12-2018, 02:03 AM
    RE: Nuage. - by Nuage - 03-12-2018, 12:50 PM
    RE: Nuage. - by Nihlus - 03-12-2018, 01:23 PM