• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Ice In My Veins -[Any]
    A Gentle Flutter
    She was in the middle of making some ash and dirt dance together when her attention shifted, the dirt and ash fell to the floor. It was another horse who took her attention, he was large and had wings just like her. He was a large bay, but his wings were navy blue. She gazed at him for a moment, curious if she was just approached by an enemy or if he was another from Tephra. Quickly her anxiety settled, this one carried the kingdoms scent.

Hello the large stag greeted her, she dipped her head slightly Hello her voice had little to no emotion in it. He grew nearer, the scent he carried was musky. It was as if he was running for a while or battling with another. It was the scent of hard work, a scent she rarely came across. He smiled at her and she force her lips to curl in response to him, Welcome to Tephra she gave a nod of her head. Thank you, I am new her, but I am sure you guessed that. she attempted to continue the conversation.

The bay stallion continued to talk, he introduced himself this time. The overseerer her ears flicked forward and her eyes grew wide, this was no equine. This was the King, Amorette had told Mura of him but she finally gets to meet him. She gave a full dip of her head this time My name is Mura, it is nice to finally meet you Warrick her tone was much gentler this time. He asked to accompany her to her destination, she gave a nod of her head. I wasn't going anywhere particular, we could head to that heated pond? Unless you have somewhere better? the decision was his, in fact he did not even have to accompany her, only if he wanted to.

Mura

@[Warrick]

Messages In This Thread
    Ice In My Veins -[Any] - by Mura - 02-28-2018, 08:23 PM
    RE: Ice In My Veins -[Any] - by Warrick - 03-03-2018, 03:14 PM
    RE: Ice In My Veins -[Any] - by Mura - 03-03-2018, 09:38 PM
    RE: Ice In My Veins -[Any] - by Warrick - 03-05-2018, 08:59 PM
    RE: Ice In My Veins -[Any] - by Mura - 03-08-2018, 07:59 PM
    RE: Ice In My Veins -[Any] - by Warrick - 03-15-2018, 04:16 PM
    RE: Ice In My Veins -[Any] - by Mura - 03-15-2018, 08:04 PM