• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Ice In My Veins -[Any]
    Mura
    Her eyes closed as her body relaxed in the warmth the water provided. She was so used to being alone that when she was in the presence of others she grew tense and filled with anxiety. She was slowly growing used to others and even made friends with Amorette when she did not think she could make friends.

Her ears flicked to the voice of Warrick as he spoke, So Fate he spoke and she nodded her head as her eyes peered open to find him. Fate has not been kind to me, but finding Amorette must be its apology to me. A small smile tugged at her lips. She was not looking for pity, merely joyous that she was able to overcome her own fears with the help of Amorette. That she as able to find the beautiful home of Tephra, thanks to Amorette. You are very lucky he speaks and she nods in agreement You are very lucky...to have Amorette. gosh she sounded in love with the ebony mare, but she was just very fond of her gentle soul.

He joins her in the pond, she watches as he appears to go into his own relaxation with the warmth of the water. He stretches out his wings and she adjusts her own splashing water up on her back before tucking them back in place. He noted that he had lived in Tephra for years and it was nice to hear he had roots here. I imagine it is lovely to be the ruler, or overseer of a kingdom you love. She wonders what it is like to love a home. For her the forest was her love, she lived there most of her life while she lived on her own. At night it was silent aside from the few nocturnal animals and equines running from there own nightmares. I heard you are expecting a foal this season she speaks to break the silence Are you hoping for it to be a filly or colt? she asks but figures he does not care either way.

A Gentle Flutter

@[Warrick]

Messages In This Thread
    Ice In My Veins -[Any] - by Mura - 02-28-2018, 08:23 PM
    RE: Ice In My Veins -[Any] - by Warrick - 03-03-2018, 03:14 PM
    RE: Ice In My Veins -[Any] - by Mura - 03-03-2018, 09:38 PM
    RE: Ice In My Veins -[Any] - by Warrick - 03-05-2018, 08:59 PM
    RE: Ice In My Veins -[Any] - by Mura - 03-08-2018, 07:59 PM
    RE: Ice In My Veins -[Any] - by Warrick - 03-15-2018, 04:16 PM
    RE: Ice In My Veins -[Any] - by Mura - 03-15-2018, 08:04 PM