• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    History Repeats
    <center><link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Allura" rel="stylesheet"><div style="width: 500px; background: url('http://i.imgur.com/dnz19gZ.png'); padding-top: 5px; background-position: top; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-color: #7e8343;box-shadow: 0px 0px 20px #000000;border-radius: 0px 300px 0px 0px;"><div style="width: 490px; background: url('http://i.imgur.com/dnz19gZ.png'); padding-top: 10px; background-position: top; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-color: #32342a; box-shadow: 0px 0px 20px #000000;border-radius: 0px 300px 0px 0px;"><div style="width:450px; margin-top: 390px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 10px; margin-right: 10px; padding: 10px; opacity: .8; font-family: Times;color: #babb6f;font-size: 12px; line-height: 140%; text-align: justify; border-radius: 0px 0px;">The bay is running.  Oh is she running.  From the moment hooves hit the alter side of Tephras borders, she is running.  Her destination as clear as day in her mind.

The redwood forests of Taiga had been her home for nearly a year.  After having completed the fairies tasks in planting the seeds of three memorials to the once kingdom, she had stayed to tend to the forests.  Breathing life back into the fallen kingdom with her new magic.  She had worked day in and day out to return the forests to their former glory.  Then left to find her mother and childhood friend caught in an intertwined web of lust and deception.  God, what had she been thinking! Now she was pregnant with a child she was most certain was the last thing Levi wanted.  

When she arrives at the great forests treeline, she sees it is fairing well.  The once saplings were gaining height and mass since her departure.  This causes a smile to carve at her worried features.  She would reside here within the depths of the forests so Levi would not be bothered by the results of their night of hormonal lust.  

She spends her time drifting about the land.  Finding little but forests critters dashing about.  It was tranquil almost.  Perfect to hide a child and herself from prying eyes and whispers.  Something concerns her though.  What if the creatures who had caused it's destruction would return?  Wrecking havoc and destroying her home.  She couldn't have that.  She needed security and the only way to do that was to secure the land for herself.  It takes only a moment to decide what she needed to do.  Travel to the mountain and claim Taiga as her home.

Knowing the direction of the mountain and it's location was not far from here, she set off early one evening.  She wouldn't be sleeping anytime soon with worry plaguing her mind.  The trail up the mountain was daunting and as the sunset it became treacherous.  Breaks in the trail were hard to make out in the dark but she continued on.  Reaching the top of the mountain before long.  

She stood watching for the slightest of movements.  Last time a tree had come to life as one of the fairies so she expects nothing like a normal horse to approach her.  She knows they are near and she wastes no time making known her purpose here. "Fairies, I have come to claim the Taiga for my own.  I helped build it up after you destroyed it.  I planted memorials in it's honor.  I wish for it to be protected and for it to protect me.  No one besides me could do a better job," she says confidently.  There was little to lose in her mind and plenty to gain...</div><div style="font-family: 'Allura', serif; font-size: 60px; opacity: .66; color: #7e8343;text-align: center;text-shadow: 1px 1px 10px #000, 1px 1px 1px #485c5a, 1px 1px 1px #000;">Kolera</div><div style="font-family: 'Times', serif; color: #babb6f; font-size: 12px; opacity: .9;margin-top: -16px;text-align: center;padding-bottom: 10px;text-shadow: 1px 1px 4px #000;">Earth to Earth, Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust.</div></center>

@[Wysteria Fairy] @[Kyra]

Messages In This Thread
    History Repeats - by Kolera - 03-05-2018, 04:56 PM
    RE: History Repeats - by Wysteria Fairy - 03-08-2018, 02:53 PM
    RE: History Repeats - by Kolera - 03-09-2018, 10:33 PM