• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Blood is Thicker than Water [Kylin, Klaudius]
    kylin
    html code by Toli, design idea based on "Dovev" by Laura

There is my mind, there is my heart.
    Her thoughts are still half focussed on the colt’s ability. It is impossible to push the reminder away completely, though she does try to focus. How could she not? Karat is endearing and her more silent brother just so. And that is where they differ from her and Kharon, something that makes her see the twins separately from herself and her own twin. Makes it easier.

But it is Klaudius’ thoughtful suggestion that makes her heart skip a beat and stomach flutter. Had she just really heard that right? ”I would” she tells Karat with a smile, confirming Klaudius’ words just before the girl bounces off. The sight makes the lavender woman smile, not yet chuckle like Klaudius at her side does. ”She means well” Kylin tells him, turning her head in his direction to offer him a smile. No need for him to apologize, and she finds Karat kind of refreshing. The filly welcomed her without a second thought.

The touch is too short for her liking. By the time she shifts her weight to lean into it, he has already pulled away. She catches herself quite smoothly, turning her body to follow him one step behind. Thankfully their pace is slow, their race to the shore has burned her up. His question slows her down, falling another couple of steps behind, and Kylin does not meet his gaze. ”So I was right..” she murmurs, more to herself than anybody else, and then nods her head.

”Father had, has, that ability. Though it showed different from Kromium’s…” she mumbles, bending her neck to glance at bay and green colt. She does not miss the curiosity in his gaze, offering him a smile before her hazel eyes find Klaudius’ again. ”His entire body was, is, made of iron, and he could manipulate it too,” she manages to say before she starts chuckling softly. The memory is the most obvious one and although she’d been scared to death at the time, she has to admit it now is kind of funny. ”He once created this metal frame on his back to save Kharon from downing.”

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Blood is Thicker than Water [Kylin, Klaudius] - by Kylin - 03-24-2018, 02:45 PM