• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Love looks not with the eyes[Nymf]

Eros

The golden stag has known a mare.  His partner, lover, his children's mother.  So he knows the wrath of such a woman as well.  When to proceed with caution and when to let it go.  As he watches the ivory mare assume a threatening pose; ears pinned, teeth barred, muscles tensed, he knows something deeper than being protective over her child has worn on this mares trust.  Whether it was all of their kind or gender specific he did not know.

Amber eyes watch across the distance between them as she grows even more irritated.  His hope in announcing his invitation here by Volcan was to confess to her his reason for being here.  He was a stranger yes, but not unwarranted.  The words don't ease her anxiety though.  He watches the peridot filly look upon him with excitement and curiousity.  Nearly smiling but quickly it fades as the winged mares demanding tone catches his ears.  His thick ebony tail swishes along his back legs as he contemplates why he is here.  He wasn't really sure.  Volcan hadn't entertained his visit for long and not being met by any other residents he decided to take his leave back home.  His large eyes softened as his vocals carried more words to the mare, "A friendly visit between kingdoms I guess... She challenged me to a battle but I declined." His eyes lowered momentarily to find the right explaination, "I found it unnecessary to fight so I came willingly." 

Shifting his weight from the left hip to right, cocking the alter back hoof, he looks to the mare again, "You have a darling child." He comments kindly with a smile, "She has a spirit as bright as her coat." The sadness of losing his own children plagues his mind but it does not show.  He waits only a minute more before he turns his large head to the south. "Well I guess I should be headed back home... It was a pleasure to meet you," he accepts defeat on the front of actually getting to know this mare.  Maybe in time but today unlikely... 

Unconditional Love

@[Nymf]

Messages In This Thread
    Love looks not with the eyes[Nymf] - by Eros - 03-06-2018, 07:51 PM
    RE: Love looks not with the eyes[Nymf] - by Nymf - 03-07-2018, 09:54 AM
    RE: Love looks not with the eyes[Nymf] - by Kiwi - 03-09-2018, 11:25 PM
    RE: Love looks not with the eyes[Nymf] - by Eros - 03-10-2018, 10:37 AM
    RE: Love looks not with the eyes[Nymf] - by Nymf - 03-11-2018, 09:29 AM
    RE: Love looks not with the eyes[Nymf] - by Eros - 03-11-2018, 12:45 PM
    RE: Love looks not with the eyes[Nymf] - by Nymf - 03-11-2018, 06:31 PM
    RE: Love looks not with the eyes[Nymf] - by Kiwi - 03-12-2018, 08:16 PM
    RE: Love looks not with the eyes[Nymf] - by Eros - 03-12-2018, 08:44 PM