• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Darkness is needed for light to shine - any
    so come on, let it go. just let it be.
    why don't you be you and i'll be me?
    Oh screw me. Noticing the stranger had startled Nuage – on top of him realising what he had been doing, just what the fuck – but turns out the stranger had actually noticed him too. Even worse, the bay roan had studied Nuage while he had been daydreaming. Daydreaming about fucking Nihlus. That you can take both literal and as Nu cursing Nihlus.

The realisation flusters him even more. His eyes meet the bay’s amused brown ones, but only for a short second. Looks like the predator already found him, though, not the one he had been wanting to be found by. Flustered and shy he glances away, only to meet his own flushed expression. Oh dear lord.. The shame is enough to make Nuage flicker from visible to invisible a couple of times.

It is the start of a vicious circle. His failure at keeping his ability in check makes him more insecure and a hell lot more shy. Which, of course, causes him to lose grip on his invisibility even more.

But then he remembers how Nihlus had liked his little imperfection. It is enough for Nuage to find his footing again. The bay and blue male shudders, and the corners of her lips twitch ever so slightly. Again Nu is lost staring at his own reflection, and again it is a sound coming from the stranger that makes Nu remember he is not alone.

”Ah.. Sorry.. I just was..” what was he? Love-struck? Well yes, and he got it good, but that was not what he could tell the stranger. ”.. lost in thought..” That much was true. He turns a little from his spot on the riverbank, turning to face the stranger. Carefully he looks up again, meeting the male’s eyes through his eyelashes, still obviously shy.

To Nuage it felt like hours had passed since he had noticed the silver bay roan’s approach, but in reality it were only a few seconds. As to put to his words he shakes his head, sky blue locks now covering the glowing star centered on his head. ”What, uh, has brought you to the river.. this night?”
    nuage
    [Image: Nuage.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Darkness is needed for light to shine - any - by Nuage - 03-11-2018, 06:55 AM