• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Darkness is needed for light to shine - any

The silver-maned male flung back his only really black hair, his forelock. His eyes twinkled in amusement as he heard the slightly younger male stumble to find words. It was rather amusing to see him flicker back and forth in existence, also - a trait he did not seem to manage overly well. "Careful, you might just disappear forever," the roaning stallion jested.

He steps forward to address the other male more properly. He sees the blue-pointed young man stumble and flutter some more at being caught, and Leilan just watches him with a wicked grin on his face. Lost in thought. Uh-huh. Lost indeed. "So, care to share her name?" he wonders. Sounds like the girl is a good one, after all! Leilan swishes his tail, his ears perked forwards curiously. He doesn't think the shy male would lie to him, so he awaits an answer.

Oh, that reminds him. "Name's Leilan, by the way. What's yours?" he asks. More casually, he nods to the river. "Just out for a walk, and on my way home. You, on the other hand, seem a little lost to me." he wonders. Perhaps this dazzling girl had him tied to a string, and he would be waiting here forever if no-one else snapped him back to reality.

Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Darkness is needed for light to shine - any - by Leilan - 03-16-2018, 06:08 AM