• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Darkness is needed for light to shine - any
    so come on, let it go. just let it be.
    why don't you be you and i'll be me?
    Though only a jest, the words hit as a punch in his face. Nuage is very aware that he does not master his ability to become invisible, or at least, not in certain situations. Like the one in which he finds himself now. The silver bay’s words is nearly enough to start the process all over. Nu, you moron: breathe. Just fucking breathe. Flustered his gaze are on his own reflection again.

With every breath he takes, his presence becomes more solid. Having been busy with steadying himself, he had not noticed the roan coming closer. So when Nuage looks up, he meets the stallion’s wicked grin from a much closer distance than he had anticipated. It sends Nu stumbling a few steps backward. He is not given much time to recover. Not her name, but hís. Nuage cannot help but to smile at the memory though, glancing away. ”Nih..” he offers softly, not having the heart to actually say he’s crushing on a male. Not that he is ashamed, but he does worry about the backslash this stranger might give without Nihlus around to stand up for him.

Because that is what Nuage desperately needs.

The next question is easier to answer. ”Nuage..” he mumbles, looking up to meet the silver bay’s gaze and offer a small smile. ”N-nice to meet you..” he offers, doing his best to sound sturdy, but not yet fully succeeding. Then he lightly shrugs, allowing his gaze to wander across the river in front of hooves as he lightly shakes his sky blue hairdo. ”Ah.. Not lost..” he tells Leilan, a shy, flustered smile tugging on the corners of his equally blue lips.

”I.. I am waiting..” a short pause. ”for Nih.” Without knowing if the dark bay male would actually come back to find him.
    nuage
    [Image: Nuage.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Darkness is needed for light to shine - any - by Nuage - 03-21-2018, 03:01 PM