• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

searching for myself [Imperial, Deiti]
    Since meeting his grandfather, a spark of curiosity burned inside the raven steed. He could not help but wonder if he might live among his blood – perhaps, a brother or, sister? Or, maybe even a cousin? Do I have other living relatives? Are they scattered across all of the lands of Beqanna? Or, are they bonded together in one Kingdom?  The Anglo-Arabian male could not help but feel a strong need to seek out his familial ties. They might not be able to fulfill his mission to find out who he is but, at least, he would try.

It is this very spark, which awakens Jesper to the soft light of a wintery day. Relaxed fetlock straightens as weight redistributes evenly across quad limbs. Poll rises before crest arches to stretch spinal ligaments, tendons, and muscles. Tufted lobes flutter as whiskered muzzle draws in towards breast for a moment. Hock-kisser then snaps against cannon bone as if signaling to release the tension. Chassis uncoils and, as circulation begins to warm torso, Jesper splays forelimbs to better balance himself for a whole body shake. Grunt of satisfaction emits from vocal chords before unshod keratin begin to shuffle forward across the frozen earth. Icy blue gaze notes the rising sun as stiff limbs loosen. Muscled hindquarters direct stallion in a slightly northwest direction away from Sylva and towards the hills of Loess. Jesper figured the rolling landscape right next door would suit this brisk day, perfectly. Brief journey soon successfully delivers ebony steed to the border between his new home and, its neighbor. He shows no hesitation as he steps into the new land and, casual pace continues with ease. Noble cranium hangs in a relaxed manner in hopes of portraying that his intentions were amicable. Auricles swivel carefully in response to the hush of the crisp breeze that whispers past his flared nostrils and, jives with his cascading array of onyx locks.

@[Imperial] @[Deiti]

Messages In This Thread
    searching for myself [Imperial, Deiti] - by Jesper - 03-08-2018, 03:54 PM
    RE: searching for myself [Deiti] - by Jesper - 03-27-2018, 05:04 PM