• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

searching for myself [Imperial, Deiti]
    https://i.pinimg.com/736x/fe/0c/48/fe0c4...e-hair.jpg

A God's Creation: Carnage X Dynast

Her posture is every bit diplomatic.  Crown high and ears forward, standing solid on all four evenly spaced limbs.  The shadowed ebony of her coat contrasted drastically with the light wintery backdrop of rolling hills.  Sapphire eyes looked down towards the stranger who had finally come to find her presence there.  His nostrils flared as his neck arched, putting on some kind of show she was too naive to know of.  The only male she had ever really known was her father after all.

The petite young mare listened curiously of his purpose and she finds family one of his reason.  Looking at him now she can't help but notice similarities in their dark coat color and blue eyes.  Her brows furrow in thought but dismisses the facts before her.  Her delicate voice reaches out to him again, "We have few families that live here.  My father, mother and sister being one and the leaders another.  Do you know of their names? My father may know of them..." She notes his name and gives her own, "Jesper than, my name is Deiti.  Shall we go find my father then?" The girl by nature has an enchanting allure that she is unaware of.  Ever since she can remember there had been something unique about her but she could never place what it was...

DEITI

@[Jesper]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: searching for myself [Imperial, Deiti] - by Deiti - 03-11-2018, 07:12 PM
    RE: searching for myself [Deiti] - by Jesper - 03-27-2018, 05:04 PM