• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

searching for myself [Imperial, Deiti]

A God's Creation: Carnage X Dynast

The stallions lingering gaze causes her to blush under her dark coat.  She wasn't used to strangers being so near with her father not present.  Especially not male's.  In fact, her father may frown upon her leading the stallion into their home.  But he seems sincere enough, so she turns to lead the way...

The thin coating of snow crunched under her hooves as they roamed over the slight inclines and declines of the land.  Staggered boulders dotted the landscape around them.  She knew each very well and the path home was easily traceable for her.  With each flex of her shoulders, her head bobbed in sync with each step.  A slight tilt to her skull and she sees the dark figure following behind her.  She knew not what an appropriate distance was for strangers but it seemed far enough.  Her dark ears twist backwards to listen as he names his family.  None mentioned are familiar to her so she comments, "I'm sorry but I don't recognize any of those names... But I'm only two.  My dad is a LOT older."  A lot is a bit exaggerated but to a mere girl it was a lifetime.

Succumbing to the curiousity of her young mind she begins to speak of her family, "Well my father's name is Imperial and mother, Kuma.  I have a sister Embark and mother is soon going to have another foal..." She smiles at the thought, "I can't wait to be a big sister!... Do you have any siblings?  You actually look a lot like me... My sister looks NOTHING like me." In her ramblings, she hadn't been paying attention to the direction they were headed.  Stopping suddenly, her head rises sharply.  Face turning from left to right as her eyes scan the territory, "Oh shoot... Hmmm, well that's not right."  Turning to the east, she takes another look before her eyes settle on the blue-eyed stallion, "Sorry... I lost track of where we were going." She chuckles slightly.  That is until she hears a cracking of brush coming from the treeline just to their left.  

The cracking turns into a thunderous noise as it's accompanied but hoofbeats.  A blur of black and silver breaks through the underbrush as she wheels around.  Her sapphire eyes find the familiar form of her father galloping towards them.  His head lowered and ears pinned.  The harsh glare of his eyes are not focused on her but on Jesper.  Moving out of the way the best she could, the older stallion comes to stand between them.  His body language is every bit agitated and before she can speak up he is already demanding answers...

DEITI

@[Jesper] I'll bring Imperial in next Smile

Messages In This Thread
    RE: searching for myself [Imperial, Deiti] - by Deiti - 03-13-2018, 09:06 PM
    RE: searching for myself [Deiti] - by Jesper - 03-27-2018, 05:04 PM