• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

searching for myself [Imperial, Deiti]

Son of a Red Eyed Ghost

His heated breaths mix with the cool temps of the changing seasons, creating puffs of steam from his flared nostrils.  The rigid muscles of his face cause hardened lines down his face and into his neck.  Even when the black stallion backs off his stance does not ease in the slightest.  Flattened ears pick up the sounds of words even as they lay pressed into his silver mane.  He listens to the strangers name and reason for being in the area.  Clearly it was not Carnage but the similarity between the two dark horses is unmistakable that he must ask, "If that is true than who do you seek and what makes you think they live here?" Words are quick and sharp.  The sooner he had answers, the sooner he could send this...Jesper...on his way.

Imperial

@[Jesper] if you want to go next I'll bring Deiti in after... To calm the situation lol

Messages In This Thread
    RE: searching for myself [Imperial, Deiti] - by Imperial - 03-20-2018, 03:53 PM
    RE: searching for myself [Deiti] - by Jesper - 03-27-2018, 05:04 PM