• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

searching for myself [Imperial, Deiti]
    Okay, so words are not really helping. Jesper could feel Imperial’s sapphire gaze boring a hole in his onyx pelt. Under the pressure, own gaze remains low along with poll. Tufted lobes remain out to the side as smaller male listens carefully to charcoal-and-smoke colored stallion’s line of questions. Although eager to put other’s mind at ease, steed respectfully awaits for him to finish before finding his voice. Words emit in a soft tone, which aims to match the remainder of body language.

“I do not know where they live. I started here, in Loess, because it borders my current home, Sylva.” He can only hope this answer pacifies the what/why. He continues carefully with light, yet unwavering, voice. “I was born to Bethanie. I say ‘was’ because she passed away after giving birth to me.” Charcoal eyelids close over glossy orbs as male expresses his grief. “A close family friend raised me until I was old enough to take care of myself. I have been doing so ever since. Just before she passed, she told me some names of my family members. I can only remember a couple, though: Brennen, my maternal grandfather, whom I found in Ischia; and, Carnage, my father. He was some father though; never around. I do not know anything else about him.” Voice trails off here as Jesper did not know what else to say.

@[Deiti] @[Imperial]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: searching for myself [Imperial, Deiti] - by Jesper - 03-20-2018, 04:43 PM
    RE: searching for myself [Deiti] - by Jesper - 03-27-2018, 05:04 PM