• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

searching for myself [Imperial, Deiti]

A God's Creation: Carnage X Dynast

Life had suddenly become much less clear.  A haze of uncertainty clouded her mind and better judgement.  She stood there, leaned against the boulder, attempting to collect her breath when she sees Jesper move past her and look about the area.  She wonders briefly why, but doesn't ask.  When he circles back and comes before her, she looks to him with tear stained cheeks.  Ebony ears flicker as he begins to speak.  Intent on listening for now, as words escaped her grasp at the moment, her blue gaze falls to the ground.  

Though his statements may be true she can't help but feel betrayed.  Led to believe she was someone she wasn't.  Through a quiet sob she murmers, "Who am I?"  Again looking to the dark stallion who had called her sister.  She had been a sister, a daughter... Now she wasn't sure who's exactly.  Apparently his sister and a rapist daughter.  Her mother, hell who knows where she was. She didn't even get her name before she ran off.  Everything was just so complicated.

Mustering up a small smile as he attempts to console her, she thinks of what was said of his, their father.  "Thank you for your kind words Jesper. Im sorry I didn't help you much," she apologizes.  It wasn't everyday you find out your father is a monster.  She can't help but think about her mother and what had happened to her.  Why she had tried to kill her? Where she was now? "You think she's ok...? My mother?" Her eyes softened at the thought of being alone after such torment.  Sadness and curiousity soon combining into a need to find her mother...and herself.  

DEITI

@[Jesper]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: searching for myself [Imperial, Deiti] - by Deiti - 03-23-2018, 04:39 PM
    RE: searching for myself [Deiti] - by Jesper - 03-27-2018, 05:04 PM