• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

searching for myself [Imperial, Deiti]
    Tufted lobes focus intently to capture every word raven dame ushers. Light blue gaze softens with features as Deiti exhibits betrayal and, disappointment. In response to her first question, the older black only has the following to offer. “You are Deiti. I think it is perfectly normal that you do not know who you are. That you are still figuring things out. I am still figuring out who I am and, I have had a couple more years to do so.” Charcoal labrums curve into a gentle smile in hopes of encouraging the young lady not to feel so defeated. He continues to watch her features until a small smile lights up her façade. He listens closely to her next words – all of her words – before he pipes up again.

“You helped me immensely, Deiti. I had no clue what my father was like. And, although I only have Imperial’s word, it just makes sense. It explains why he has never been around. He may have sired me but, he is no father of mine.” Snort of disgust escapes nasal caverns as if ridding physique of the vileness that composes half of his genes. He pauses at her last question before he continues. “I like to think she has found her own peace of mind. Listen, Deiti, I would be a hypocrite if I did not support you in searching for her. I came to Loess as part of my personal mission to find answers; to find the truth. I found some answers, and for that, I am so grateful.” Jesper collects his thoughts briefly before he finds his voice once again. “If you would like a distraction, I would be happy to show you around Sylva. If you would like to waste no more time in seeking the truth about your mother, I will gladly accompany you wherever your travels lead us.” Weight now shifts off of right hind limb as ebony stallion settles into a casual stance and, finally, quiets his loquacious tongue.

@[Deiti]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: searching for myself [Deiti] - by Jesper - 03-27-2018, 05:04 PM