• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I sold my soul for this ~Porcia~

The stallion is quick to run off. He stumbles over his words, backs a few steps, seeing the girl step closer to Hestia, he doesn’t even bother to truly answer the queen. Instead he says his parting words and runs with his tail tucked. She chuckles lightly. The sound becoming more and more familiar to her throat, and less and less monstrous in its delivery. She doesn’t have time to respond to his parting words. Before he’s disappeared completely from view. A surprising feat considering his size.

The girl is quick to ask about Nerine and Hestia’s ghost of a smile does not disappear right away. Of course, I’ll take you there now if you like? Her green eyes settle on the young female full of excitement and life. She must have been loved in her childhood, must have grown up with good parents who protected her. It tugs a thin string deep inside of her. They are near the trail that will take them to her kingdom and she gestures with her head in the direction they must go. Do you like the ocean much? This is probably one of the few times someone may catch her making small talk AND enjoying it.

Children just have a way of doing that, making the burdens of the world fall away crumbling to dust in the shadows that no longer exist against their sunny dispositions. In their innocence they see no shadows, and their destroy the shadows that once were. They trek on and Hestia describes Nerine as best she can, telling of the gulls and caves, streams, and plains of grasses. Listening to all the girl as to say in return. She doesn’t mention being queen however. Its kinda slipped her mind, scurried away with the shadows when children are around. When they do arrive, Hestia begins leading her down the arm to the tip where they can look back on the land and see all Beqanna before them. This is what I call home. She looks down at Porcia absorbing every nuance of her reaction to Nerine.

HESTIA

The devil whispered in my ear, you’ll never survive the storm
    I whispered back, I am the storm

@[Porcia]
    [Image: 345k45w.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
    I sold my soul for this ~Porcia~ - by Hestia - 03-09-2018, 11:17 PM
    RE: I sold my soul for this ~Porcia~ - by Porcia - 03-10-2018, 08:08 PM
    RE: I sold my soul for this ~Porcia~ - by Hestia - 03-20-2018, 06:34 PM
    RE: I sold my soul for this ~Porcia~ - by Porcia - 03-22-2018, 07:19 PM
    RE: I sold my soul for this ~Porcia~ - by Hestia - 03-28-2018, 08:36 PM
    RE: I sold my soul for this ~Porcia~ - by Porcia - 03-31-2018, 07:55 PM