• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Hi, My Name is Jack!//Ouija
    Where are they?  I must be the last of my kind.  That’s the only logical explanation.  Those other things aren’t like me. No, no they’re not.  Those beasts that congregate together, they gossip and chatter and mingle and do other things unlike me.  They stand there and watch me.  Always watching.  And I just smile.  Because I know I am a magnificent creature with my long legs and eyes and movement and whatnot.  The others are just jealous.  As I walk past one of the beasties I reach out with bared teeth aiming for flesh.  It pleases me when my teeth makes contact.  And I dance away before the thing can realize what happen.

And now I slink. I slink through the land and beasties again like I knew I had once before. Or not.  Before I wasn’t sure I was the last of my kind, but I know better now. I think.  That other woman tried to convince me otherwise with her barking.  Barking like those toads do in the dead of the night when they think that no one is looking.  But they are oh so wrong.  So wrong because I am watching them like a rock with eyes on my legs.  Like a spider I am and a snake also because I slink.  Like now.

Circle back, Jack.  The other is in front of me again for some reason.  Had there not been enough punishment for their existence?  But the gaping hole I see in their body has me concerned. 
    “Poor dear, how did that happen to you?”  I coo.  “There are dangerous things in the woods if you don’t know any better.  Be more careful next time”, I chide.  “Let me fix that for you.”  I forcefully lick their wound clean.  They don’t have a choice in the matter.  I don’t mind doing it. I am a magnificent creature after all.  They should be gracious for my altruistic actions. 

Casually I change my position, brushing my shoulder along their body.  These beasties are so good at getting those itchy spots I can’t reach.  Who knew trees could be so useful?

Messages In This Thread
    Hi, My Name is Jack!//Ouija - by Jackel - 03-11-2018, 12:56 PM
    RE: Hi, My Name is Jack!//Ouija - by Ouija - 03-11-2018, 04:16 PM
    RE: Hi, My Name is Jack!//Ouija - by Jackel - 03-12-2018, 06:55 PM
    RE: Hi, My Name is Jack!//Ouija - by Ouija - 03-14-2018, 07:59 PM
    RE: Hi, My Name is Jack!//Ouija - by Jackel - 03-14-2018, 09:34 PM
    RE: Hi, My Name is Jack!//Ouija - by Ouija - 03-23-2018, 06:29 PM
    RE: Hi, My Name is Jack!//Ouija - by Jackel - 03-31-2018, 03:56 PM