• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Hi, My Name is Jack!//Ouija

Θuija

The fae begins to flex under his touch.  The pink fleshy organ within his jaw traces along her flesh.  Tasting her delicate flavor, eyes roll back into his skull as a purr rattles his windpipe in satisfaction, "Mmmm." He is indulging his senses in her, when suddenly she jousts from beneath him.  His purr turning to a slight growl as she whirls around and snaps at him.  His position remains still with only a rise of his cranium.  Horns bury themselves into his neck as she flails about.

She sees him and immediately gives him a pet name, beastie... It had a certain ring to it that peeked his interests.  Once she has calmed a devilish grin curls his inky lips, "Am I not playing nicely M'Love...?" His blood red eyes look upon her in question but an answer is not required.  She is grinning then and he creeps closer to her, just as she is coming near him.  The black of his muzzle reaching to brush along her cheek, "You have the most beautiful smile..."

He is unsure if it was something he said that made the complete stranger begin licking him.  Some chattered words but they are lost to the sensation of her tongue pressing into his body.  He hadn't known of any injury to his body but if she insisted, he wasn't about to stop her.  Playing along he gives a faux whimper, "I was attacked by a vicious monster... Won't you please help me." His grin expands as she fusses over him.  Again he purrs in satisfaction.  Not wanting to interrupt her or his fantasies, he settles for a quite silence to envelope them...

Wanna play a game?

@[Jackel]

Messages In This Thread
    Hi, My Name is Jack!//Ouija - by Jackel - 03-11-2018, 12:56 PM
    RE: Hi, My Name is Jack!//Ouija - by Ouija - 03-11-2018, 04:16 PM
    RE: Hi, My Name is Jack!//Ouija - by Jackel - 03-12-2018, 06:55 PM
    RE: Hi, My Name is Jack!//Ouija - by Ouija - 03-14-2018, 07:59 PM
    RE: Hi, My Name is Jack!//Ouija - by Jackel - 03-14-2018, 09:34 PM
    RE: Hi, My Name is Jack!//Ouija - by Ouija - 03-23-2018, 06:29 PM
    RE: Hi, My Name is Jack!//Ouija - by Jackel - 03-31-2018, 03:56 PM