• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Hi, My Name is Jack!//Ouija
    “Ooh vicious indeed.  You must be careful in the woods, beastie.” I lean in closer for a dramatic effect and add a whisper on top of it, “There are rumors that sometimes the darkness comes out even in the daylight around here.  Even the insane are said to wander around out here.  Best be careful.”  I hold him in the most serious of gazes.  Eyes locked, I’m talking focused in on beasties eyes just like I was looking in the most magnificent of mirrored lakes admiring my magnificent self.  Ah, but I digress to my holiness.  That is another topic of discussion entirely.

My seriousness probably doesn’t last as long as I had wanted it to.  Nope, there it goes.  The silence is broken with a snort and then I laugh.  Quiet at first until it grows into a wild crescendo.  Because why?  Because, because why not? And abruptly it stops.  Because why? Because I think my carbon deoxidized air is better used on other things right now.  Like talking.

“You’re mine now.” I hope he knows that.  It’s probably pretty obvious, but I just thought I would put it out there in the open.  After all its only fair.  I brought him to life with my magic and will and stuff.  The people of the forest led me to him for a reason, I believe.  The forest shadows are never wrong.

“I suppose you want my name now? Yes? No? Yes? You do! You don’t? Oh yes of course you do.  I’m Jack...,” and for awhile the rest of my name eludes me.  I know it’s longer than that.  Now where did I put that name ending? Oh yes, there. “…el.”  And I smile now.. Quite proud of myself I am for finding something and then losing it and then finding it again.

“Now beastie, tell me why you were out in the woods all by yourself?”

Messages In This Thread
    Hi, My Name is Jack!//Ouija - by Jackel - 03-11-2018, 12:56 PM
    RE: Hi, My Name is Jack!//Ouija - by Ouija - 03-11-2018, 04:16 PM
    RE: Hi, My Name is Jack!//Ouija - by Jackel - 03-12-2018, 06:55 PM
    RE: Hi, My Name is Jack!//Ouija - by Ouija - 03-14-2018, 07:59 PM
    RE: Hi, My Name is Jack!//Ouija - by Jackel - 03-14-2018, 09:34 PM
    RE: Hi, My Name is Jack!//Ouija - by Ouija - 03-23-2018, 06:29 PM
    RE: Hi, My Name is Jack!//Ouija - by Jackel - 03-31-2018, 03:56 PM