• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Hi, My Name is Jack!//Ouija
    “Jack is Jack,” I answer matter of factly with a fine shrug of my shoulder.  Of course Jack is good name. Why wouldn’t it be.  I almost roll my eyes at such a ludacris statement but for now I refrain.  I refrain because there are things in the night and the shadows that demand my attention.  And as such I am to advocate for any such phenomenon.  I am a part of it as it is a part of me.  At least I think.  That’s what the shiney one told me anyway.  I am a special, precious jewel and should have a mindset as such.  So I try my hardest.  Most of the time.

“You’re funny, beastie.” My words drip with honey,  "Of course you’re not! Just look around you! We are surrounded!”  To emphasize my point I spin in a tight circle, not once, no no no no no.  But a whopping many times!  And then I nearly lose my balance at the last moment.  But my legs splay out haphazardly to prohibit my body from falling to the ground.  I’ve spun so quickly that my vision is blurring and now there are several horse-beasties around me.   I giggle obnoxiously.  So loud in fact that I snort when I inhale between fits.  “Now where did you all come from? Where were you hiding?”

And then I attempt to chase around the shadows beasties.  Really I probably should not have moved.  But what fun is that?  I’m pretty sure my movements resemble a drunken cat.  Though I’m not sure was the word drunk means.  I think I might have just made that up.  But anyway these darn things keep disappearing every time I get near one! How dare they?!  They should be so lucky to be touched by a magnificent, giving, wonderful, majestic creature.   Clearly frustrated I wicker in protest with a matched stamp of my fore hoof.

As my vision lands on a singular black beastie, I grin widely with dilated eyes.  With a quick sashay I am next to him, lipping lightly at the ends of his mane.

”Hello beastie.  Where did they all go? Did you scare them?”

@[Ouija]

Messages In This Thread
    Hi, My Name is Jack!//Ouija - by Jackel - 03-11-2018, 12:56 PM
    RE: Hi, My Name is Jack!//Ouija - by Ouija - 03-11-2018, 04:16 PM
    RE: Hi, My Name is Jack!//Ouija - by Jackel - 03-12-2018, 06:55 PM
    RE: Hi, My Name is Jack!//Ouija - by Ouija - 03-14-2018, 07:59 PM
    RE: Hi, My Name is Jack!//Ouija - by Jackel - 03-14-2018, 09:34 PM
    RE: Hi, My Name is Jack!//Ouija - by Ouija - 03-23-2018, 06:29 PM
    RE: Hi, My Name is Jack!//Ouija - by Jackel - 03-31-2018, 03:56 PM