• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Will Provide-[Wound--Maiven]
    Durotan
    He took in the young filly just a short week or so ago, it was hard to adjust to each other. He was no father, he had no foals of his own but he was once in her shoes, he could not leave her like his parents left him. They made there way from the Meadow to the Forest but he was not happy, he wanted a Kingdom for the filly to grow up in. She deserved that much, other foals to grow up with, a structured environment to help her decide what she wants as she gets older. It will be easier for her to mingle with others and at the end of they day she will have more protection than just Durotan himself.

He turns to look back at the silver dappled filly How are you doing Maiv? he smiled as he looked at the filly who trailed a few paces behind him. He stopped in his tracks and scanned the horizon, he heard another but could not find them in his view. It was winter now in Beqanna and the ground was covered in snow, the forest was now white with the few shades of green that the evergreens provided. He scanned once more before looking back to Maiven Perhaps we can rest here for the night he smiled as he looked at the sun setting, he moved towards a large tree a few paces away that would be good enough to provide cover for the night. He looked to the floor of the forest and pawed at the ground, eventually he dug back enough snow and a small patch of green grass blades that remained appeared. Go ahead and eat he gestured the filly to have a meal.

Don't Let Go

@[Maiven]
    @[wound]

Messages In This Thread
    I Will Provide-[Wound--Maiven] - by Durotan - 03-11-2018, 07:33 PM
    RE: I Will Provide-[Wound--Maiven] - by Maiven - 03-11-2018, 08:28 PM
    RE: I Will Provide-[Wound--Maiven] - by wound - 03-17-2018, 08:06 PM
    RE: I Will Provide-[Wound--Maiven] - by Durotan - 03-21-2018, 06:53 PM
    RE: I Will Provide-[Wound--Maiven] - by Maiven - 03-23-2018, 08:20 AM