• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

if the heavens ever did speak; saedis

She can feel him inside her mind – and her dove smile surrenders to confusion.

As dawn over the aging mountain, a gleam entered eye; and it reflected the creature before her, so tormented. He was a lost soul, thought Saedís, losing the lightness of her smile; he was a slumbering demigod, lost among the roots of oaks and beeches. This boy, of dust skin and dull eyes, was as ashamed as her at the melding of minds; and yet he could not forget. Some melody lurked, in the ease of her breath from nose to air, and to hear it defeated by silence was to know the last of her heart´s endeavours.

His name on Sleaze´s lips is an omen – and Sleaze is the amphora of some terrible truth. Saedís stumbles backwards – and among the breathed apologies only his name is what sticks. Not so much the name itself but the way it sits so familiar on his lip. Garbage, Garbage, Garbage.

Her mind reels – and among the starved ghosts of her dreams a memory surfaces.

No! cried some voice within Saedís; recoiling.

A gale rose against her back, and ripped at the curls of her hair; but the storm’s rage outside her body was nothing (nothing!) to the tempest that rose, and railed, against the confines of her bones and skin.
    ”How…how do you know him?” she stutters – and her words are butterflies flying too close to a burning sun.

”I…love him.”

Not a statement – but a plea.

@[Cassi] I'm equally sorry for the wait and crapiness of this! I've also had some bad months - and I love the possession Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
    if the heavens ever did speak; saedis - by sleaze - 03-11-2018, 07:52 PM
    RE: if the heavens ever did speak; saedis - by Saedìs - 04-30-2018, 09:52 AM