• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Innocence is Bliss-[Eros--Any]

Eros

It takes only a minute for her to recognize him and soon she is too greeting him.  Commenting on his outward fluffiness, he meets her laughter with his own.  "That they did not! I just got back from visiting there... Strange land but I met a few residents... They seemed...skeptical of me," he is chuckling again as most found him to be intimidating, "Must be the fluff." He jokes before listening to her continue.

Her inquiry of his well being is met with happiness.  A smile creases his dark lips as he speaks further, "You look well! I too have been good.  I keep busy, though sometimes I get lonely." His head gives a bob to toss his thick forelock aside, "Sabra is the rulers name here.  She's quite nice but very busy.  We may or may not come across her." His body shifts his weight as he motions her to follow, "Walk with me.  Tell me about Sylva back when you were born... Was it always this colorful?" His amber eyes fix on hers as the traverse the forest path.  Dried leaves crunch under hoof as critters scurry about the tree tops...  

Unconditional Love

@[Porcia] sry this took so long Smile

Messages In This Thread
    Innocence is Bliss-[Eros--Any] - by Porcia - 03-12-2018, 07:05 PM
    RE: Innocence is Bliss-[Eros--Any] - by Eros - 03-12-2018, 09:07 PM
    RE: Innocence is Bliss-[Eros--Any] - by Porcia - 03-13-2018, 07:08 PM
    RE: Innocence is Bliss-[Eros--Any] - by Eros - 03-24-2018, 07:32 AM
    RE: Innocence is Bliss-[Eros--Any] - by Porcia - 03-24-2018, 07:14 PM