• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Innocence is Bliss-[Eros--Any]
    Tell Me Your Fate

She was glad to see that Eros was still friendly with Porcia, and he still had the same sense of humor. She listened as he told her he had just been to Nerine, she was rather shocked. Oh man! We must have just missed each other than! Ironic she came to Sylva looking for him and he had just left her own home. I have not had a chance to meet many of my fellow Kingdom members, but I promise it will be less tense if you were to come again. She smiles truly just hoping her words were true, she did not know if they would be more accepting if he had been with her, but she could hope. Maybe they were just confused by your extra fur. she laughs as she extends her neck and gently pulls at a few strands of his mane.

He notes that he has been well and busy, she was glad to hear that nothing bad has come since there last visit. He than goes on to explain Sabra is the queen of Sylva now, and that she is a nice queen. She did not live in Sylva long, but it was still her home, and she was happy to hear it was in gentle hands.

He motions for her to follow and she obeys, they move deeper into the kingdom.He asks what Sylva looked like when she lived here. She had to think for a moment, it had been a long time ago and a memory she tried to erase from her mind. Spring was upon them and the snow was melting uncovering the dead leaves that remain from the past fall season. Well I was only here for the spring and some of the summer. But it was beautiful, the way the sun would hit the water. The dark green grass, it was so soft to roll in. She smiles as she reminisces in the memories. I bet it would be beautiful in the fall, when all the trees change colors, I will have to visit you this coming autumn. She smiled, her body gently brushes against his and she does not move away for a few paces. She found comfort beside him and aside from Hestia there was not many equines she felt comfortable around. How has Sylva been for you? She asks glancing around taking in the scenery, the trees that were budding and longing to be lush and green once more.

Porcia

@[Eros] <3 not a problem

Messages In This Thread
    Innocence is Bliss-[Eros--Any] - by Porcia - 03-12-2018, 07:05 PM
    RE: Innocence is Bliss-[Eros--Any] - by Eros - 03-12-2018, 09:07 PM
    RE: Innocence is Bliss-[Eros--Any] - by Porcia - 03-13-2018, 07:08 PM
    RE: Innocence is Bliss-[Eros--Any] - by Eros - 03-24-2018, 07:32 AM
    RE: Innocence is Bliss-[Eros--Any] - by Porcia - 03-24-2018, 07:14 PM